Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Since my date is a 55,000 people's capacity, how many monsters will be at the MP, if i get there at lets say 7 am, will i have a good chance of getting in, at what time will i be able to get some merch WITHOUT losing my spot on the line, or is it when the show is over, and when you ARE in the MP, does gaga really only choose dressed up people?

Ty :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my date is a 55,000 people's capacity, how many monsters will be at the MP, if i get there at lets say 7 am, will i have a good chance of getting in, at what time will i be able to get some merch WITHOUT losing my spot on the line, or is it when the show is over, and when you ARE in the MP, does gaga really only choose dressed up people?

Ty :)

7 should be fine! At all stadium shows the monster pit line was closed at like 8:10 am

You can buy merch after the show

No she also pics 'undressed people', but if you are dressed to ball she will notice you easier

Okay so I have a few questions since this is my first GA concert for Gaga. I'm going to the Toronto show on feb 9th.

Okay so I know the monster pit usually holds around 400-500 fans but how many will the ACC hold?

Okay so I can't get there before 8:30am. Is that bad? Will I still be able to get into the monster pit? How many people would already be lined up by then. Would it be just as crazy in Toronto as some of the American shows?

What time does the security come and give you monster pit wristbands?

Also I'm going alone and I'm wondering what happens if I need to pee or something? Will I lose my spot? Since I have no one to stay in line for me.

I don't know how hyped up the btwball in toronto is? But you should be fine if you come at 8:30.

You'll get the Monster Pit Wristbands before you enter the arena.

You can ask someone if he/her holds your spot!

SimonVenekeo

Okay so I have a few questions since this is my first GA concert for Gaga. I'm going to the Toronto show on feb 9th.

Okay so I know the monster pit usually holds around 400-500 fans but how many will the ACC hold?

Okay so I can't get there before 8:30am. Is that bad? Will I still be able to get into the monster pit? How many people would already be lined up by then. Would it be just as crazy in Toronto as some of the American shows?

Also I'm going alone and I'm wondering what happens if I need to pee or something? Will I lose my spot? Since I have no one to stay in line for me.

If the Monster Pit holds 400-500 normally in a stadium, then it'll probably be less than that for an arena show. For Madonna's MDNA Tour the Golden Triangle only fit about 200 people or less because of fire code bylaws, and based on the size of the Monster Pit from what I've seen it does seem to be bigger, so maybe about 300-400.

As for the line, I was wondering this myself since I'm also going to the Toronto show, but only the first one on the 8th. I'm planning on being there around 6:15-7:00am because I anticipate a huge lineup and even then I'm not expecting to be first, maybe about 100-150 people in line. I say this because if you look at the dates that have been posted for the North American leg we only have 5 shows. So unless you fly out to Vancouver then you'll be cutting your options by 40%, so really the number of people who want to be in the Monster Pit are going to be at a massive high.

As for the bathroom thing, I would make damn sure you plan yourself to meet other people beforehand, or whomever is around you because if they're not going to hold your place in line, they really aren't obligated to.

KillerCupcake

Okay well thanks for the answers. I'm kind of scared I won't get into the monster pit though. Hopefully my parents will bring me there for 8 at least instead of 8:30.

Arenas hold 400-500 people! Not stadiums, they do up to 2000!

I attened both Zurich shows which were in an arena for 13'000 people and the security said the monster pit holds exactly 480 places.

KillerCupcake

Arenas hold 400-500 people! Not stadiums, they do up to 2000!

I attened both Zurich shows which were in an arena for 13'000 people and the security said the monster pit holds exactly 480 places.

I think the ACC holds 19,000 people, so we might have the monster pit number somewhere between 500 and 600.

There are 3 different size stages and 3 different MP hold amounts: small stage: 400, medium stage: 800, large stage: 1,200.

Monster Voices

I think the ACC holds 19,000 people, so we might have the monster pit number somewhere between 500 and 600.

Bulgaria's Arena held 19,000 people and they told us the MP holds 500 people although I think there were more and there was still enough space to breathe.

Forever and Always!

Can anyone tell me if the people in the Monster Pit line were asked to show their ticket before receiving a wristband?

My GA ticket was bought at presale and I'm only able to pick it up at the venue two hours before the show and I'm camping so if I'm asked to show my ticket in line I'm going to be unable to... :excited2:

Can anyone tell me if the people in the Monster Pit line were asked to show their ticket before receiving a wristband?

My GA ticket was bought at presale and I'm only able to pick it up at the venue two hours before the show and I'm camping so if I'm asked to show my ticket in line I'm going to be unable to... :excited2:

At my show you had to show it the securities just before you entered the arena and got the Monster Pit Wristband

Monster Voices

At my show you had to show it the securities just before you entered the arena and got the Monster Pit Wristband

Yes same here! But I think it's different everywhere so who knows :confuse: hope everything's fine.

Forever and Always!

Yes same here! But I think it's different everywhere so who knows :confuse: hope everything's fine.

Ok guys thank you

I should be fine hopefully :S

croboy

You could be in problems actually....

No one was allowed to wait in monster pit line without the ticket at both my shows. Although if you show the confirmation you may be lucky.

ill hold your spot in line if you need to pee! haha!

Archived