💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

babygagaloo

Here are a few T- shirts from the tour merchandise http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/lady-gaga/2012-tour/icat/ladygaga2012tour/

More will probably be added once the Tour has ended

Thank you so much. Muah!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack Torrance

I purchased 2 GA tickets for the Philadelphia show in February and the only available delivery option was "Will Call" which means tickets will be available 60 minutes before the show. Can I still wait in line outside the center (for the pit) if I don't have my tickets on hand? Is it possible to change the delivery mode to mail?

So while i was getting the little monsters pre-sale for toronto on february 8th, it wouldn't work for general admission at all, and i tried more than 30 times, and i ended up panicking and purchasing Government Hooker package tickets, thinking at the time i can just try to get into the pit if i arrive at around 6:00 a.m that morning, but now that I'm thinking it through, i don't think i was right so my question is

1) If i got Government Hooker Package tickets, is there a way that I can get into the monster pit still?

2) If i can get into the monster pit, if i arrive at 6:00 a.m, would i get within the first 5 rows of the main stage?

3) If I could go buy merchandise, when I return, would I have time to walk it back to my hotel then go back in time? And get back in the same spot in the line? (my hotel is a 5 minute walk from the toronto venue)

4) Also, if i can get into GA, do I just use the ticket that came in the mail with the Government Hooker Package?

thank you whoever answers :worship:

I purchased 2 GA tickets for the Philadelphia show in February and the only available delivery option was "Will Call" which means tickets will be available 60 minutes before the show. Can I still wait in line outside the center (for the pit) if I don't have my tickets on hand? Is it possible to change the delivery mode to mail?

Sorry, but I have never heard of 'Will Call'. I don't know...

Simple question here-

Has anyone been chosen to go backstage or onstage that was NOT in the monster pit?

I don't think so

So while i was getting the little monsters pre-sale for toronto on february 8th, it wouldn't work for general admission at all, and i tried more than 30 times, and i ended up panicking and purchasing Government Hooker package tickets, thinking at the time i can just try to get into the pit if i arrive at around 6:00 a.m that morning, but now that I'm thinking it through, i don't think i was right so my question is

1) If i got Government Hooker Package tickets, is there a way that I can get into the monster pit still?

2) If i can get into the monster pit, if i arrive at 6:00 a.m, would i get within the first 5 rows of the main stage?

3) If I could go buy merchandise, when I return, would I have time to walk it back to my hotel then go back in time? And get back in the same spot in the line? (my hotel is a 5 minute walk from the toronto venue)

4) Also, if i can get into GA, do I just use the ticket that came in the mail with the Government Hooker Package?

thank you whoever answers :worship:

1) If GH Package consist GA, then yes!

2) Depending on the city/country bu probably yes

3)You should stay in line all day...

4) You need the 'real ticket'

Yes. Because GHP is for GA. You have to wait in line for the monster pit though and can't use early entry!

You will get an e-mail before the concert what exactly to do. My concert is in one week and just got the e-mail. It says I have to bring the ticket, the id of the person who bought the tickets and the confirmation mail.

ohsnapitszach

Hi. I also have two GA tix for philly. I emailed them. All ga is will call only. Which is kind of their mistake. Will call will b open for ticket pickup early am so we can line up at 8am

ohsnapitszach

SOMEONE PLEASEHELP ME. I have 2 GA Floor tickets for the show in Philadelphia. I want get there early in the morning for monster pit. Do I absoluelty positivily have to dress up? Or is it first come first serve? Like do they take everyone in line until it is filled to capacity ordo they pick only certain people from the line?

SOMEONE PLEASEHELP ME. I have 2 GA Floor tickets for the show in Philadelphia. I want get there early in the morning for monster pit. Do I absoluelty positivily have to dress up? Or is it first come first serve? Like do they take everyone in line until it is filled to capacity ordo they pick only certain people from the line?

you don't have to be dressed at all it's first come - first served... ;)

First come, First Served! The first 300 or 400 Monsters get into the pit!

You guys I'm scared. I have 2 government hooker tickets and I'm planning on being very very early at the arena I'm going to. But it's in a place where the arena is small and there will be a lot of people going to the show. (It's the only in my area). I have school too!

Plus, because the stage is so high, I'm going to feel like I won't be able to fully enjoy the concert. :(

Thoughts?

dressing up helps more than i expected . They were looking in the other lines ( (the GA line , not the monster pit line ) for people dressed up and telling them they could get in the monster pit. I'm sure if you wait all day in monster pit line u'll get in . I had a seating ticket and watched ppl get in and i think if theres only little space left the guards might rather let in ppl dressed up. it's diffrent for every venue but if i would do it all over again and want to get in monster pit i'd dress up :P but don't worry and good luck

sweetpinkcupcake24

If I want to get into the pit do I buy a floor ticket or a GA ticket? Is there even a difference between floor tickets and GA?

SimonVenekeo

If I want to get into the pit do I buy a floor ticket or a GA ticket? Is there even a difference between floor tickets and GA?

No, its all the same. The entire floor section of the tour is unseated, so it doesn't matter what you get.

KillerCupcake

Okay so I have a few questions since this is my first GA concert for Gaga. I'm going to the Toronto show on feb 9th.

Okay so I know the monster pit usually holds around 400-500 fans but how many will the ACC hold?

Okay so I can't get there before 8:30am. Is that bad? Will I still be able to get into the monster pit? How many people would already be lined up by then. Would it be just as crazy in Toronto as some of the American shows?

What time does the security come and give you monster pit wristbands?

Also I'm going alone and I'm wondering what happens if I need to pee or something? Will I lose my spot? Since I have no one to stay in line for me.

Archived