Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladyg-agron

Does anyone know how to bring the camera to the concert trough security? :shutup:

Small digital cameras and ipod/phones are fine with security for pretty much everywhere, I think it's highly unlikely they'd confiscate those but professional cameras are the ones that get taken away if security find them so unless you want to risk that you'd be better off just taking a compact camera :)

Small digital cameras and ipod/phones are fine with security for pretty much everywhere, I think it's highly unlikely they'd confiscate those but professional cameras are the ones that get taken away if security find them so unless you want to risk that you'd be better off just taking a compact camera :)

Okay, thank you)

Do people normally have to wait all day at the venue in order to gain access to the monster pit? Or if they are picked then they can go home and come back?

tomorrow12

Do people normally have to wait all day at the venue in order to gain access to the monster pit? Or if they are picked then they can go home and come back?

You'll have to wait at least till you got your monster pit wristbands. But it is advised not to leave the line at all. Otherwise you could lose your spot

You'll have to wait at least till you got your monster pit wristbands. But it is advised not to leave the line at all. Otherwise you could lose your spot

Once you get a wristband, can you leave the pit and then come back for the actual concert? As long as you get a wristband that gets u into the pit right?

tomorrow12

Once you get a wristband, can you leave the pit and then come back for the actual concert? As long as you get a wristband that gets u into the pit right?

u CAN leave I guess, but in that case you probably won't be front rowa

high heeled fem

Im going to the london show which is going to be her biggest so far do you think if i line up at 9am i will make the pit :emo:

please anyone who has any info on this can you let me know? :kisses:

Well i have a QUESTION...Do u think its possible for me to stand in line for the monsterspit and hold a place 4 my friend also? My friend has woork until 5p.m and wont be able 2 stand in line before that. And I reeeallly wanna be in the monsters pit. And i would HATE it to stand alone. What do u think? how would u react if i did this in the line infront of u?

tomorrow12

Im going to the london show which is going to be her biggest so far do you think if i line up at 9am i will make the pit :emo:

please anyone who has any info on this can you let me know? :kisses:

Since there will be the biggest Monster Pit ( holds 2,000 people) at Twickenham Stadium in London.... probably YES

Well i have a QUESTION...Do u think its possible for me to stand in line for the monsterspit and hold a place 4 my friend also? My friend has woork until 5p.m and wont be able 2 stand in line before that. And I reeeallly wanna be in the monsters pit. And i would HATE it to stand alone. What do u think? how would u react if i did this in the line infront of u?

Sorry but having someone pitch up just before the doors open and cutting the line is simply not fair on everyone else lining up all day. Whether or not you couild get away with it is irrelevant, it's just wrong.

tomorrow12

I don't know! It's worth trying it though! At my btwball some monsters tried to 'cheat' too, some got sent back to the end of the monster pit line and others could stay?

But If you explain the situation to the people waiting behind you, they won't be angry i guess

Archived