💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Ok personal experience here - best place to be is of course the front row of the MP in the centre! That's where Gaga will shurely see your sign. So you will be getting there a bit later but if you are eager to cheat your way to the front it is possible to mix with the first monsters and make a run for it ( yeah even if it's forbidden.. they're not gonna kick you out or anything ). Also the view depends on the stage- some are higher than others and you will probably not have such a good view at the side of the catwalk but for others it's cool plus she stops to touch monster's hands during Bad Ronace if you're on the left side of the pit. There won't be that much space to move around but you will not be crushed to death either and you will be able to turn around. I would jsut recommend being coser to any of the fences ( even if it's the catwalk ) Cause if you're in the middle of the Pit you won't see ****. I hope I helped you even if I just saw the post you made like 4 days ago xD Good luck!

Hey Monster Voices :hug: wow thanks so much for this!!!

I see gaga next sunday really worried cause the venue holds like 82,000 people. Im gonna now get there at 8am

I am very short though so im worried if im front centre ill be squashed and the stage is spose to be super high, do u think i should be at the back of the monster pit? someone said to me to go there cause u will see her on the cat walk easy??

maybe i could be at the front at the side? when ive been to shows i dont mind been front row but at the side i guess

What time did you line up??? thanks heaps for replying to me :party:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielPoland

Hi :)

BTWBall Special Edition Sweater: 80€

All T shirts: 35€

Lunchbox: 30€

Biker Jacket: 160€

BTWBall Equality Flag: 20€

BTW Era Book (Tour Book): 20€

BTW USB Stick: 40€

BTW Socks: 20€

Sticker Set: 10€

Leather-Studs Wristband "GAGA": 15€

Other smal stuff between 10€ and 15€

Do you have phots from tour shop? :) ps.this is a little bit strainght because in online uk shop prices are lower. T-shirts cost 19euro(if change pound on euro)

Do you have phots from tour shop? :) ps.this is a little bit strainght because in online uk shop prices are lower. T-shirts cost 19euro(if change pound on euro)

I'm sorry I have only this one A1s5ynqCYAArr-S.jpg

Can someone tell me when the ball is over ? I heard something of about 12 at night is that right ?

The Born This Way Ball ends between 11:15pm and 11:30 pm

MrGermanotta

ahh perfect thank you very much. What was the start time printed on the tickets ? The german ones says 19:30 Uhr.

ahh perfect thank you very much. What was the start time printed on the tickets ? The german ones says 19:30 Uhr.

Lady Starlight: 18:30

The Darkness: 19:30

LADY GAGA: 20:30

Monster Voices

Hey Monster Voices :hug: wow thanks so much for this!!!

I see gaga next sunday really worried cause the venue holds like 82,000 people. Im gonna now get there at 8am

I am very short though so im worried if im front centre ill be squashed and the stage is spose to be super high, do u think i should be at the back of the monster pit? someone said to me to go there cause u will see her on the cat walk easy??

maybe i could be at the front at the side? when ive been to shows i dont mind been front row but at the side i guess

What time did you line up??? thanks heaps for replying to me :party:

My God that's a huge venue! omg.png Ours held like 20 000 max. That's a different story then. The Pit is gonna be enormous and the stage is gonna be high so I don't really know about the sides of the cat walk - they are pretty tall. The very front or the back seem best. I don't know front row is just awesome xD but second may be safer cause if there really is a lot of pushing ( anthough I hear there never is on Gaga concerts ) you won't be pushed against the fence. You won't have any time to think about it once you enter anyway - just decide it on the moment.

So I was there at 7.30 and there were 32 people already there. But my frinds ( who were like number 80+) and I kinda jumped the queue (wops) and when we got in there were only 5-6 people before us. You'll have to do anything you can to slowly move forward in the line haha. I really hope you get a nice spot.

Forever and Always!

Were SEATING tickets awarded to access to The Monster Pit?

Or did you see people with SEATING tickets lining up in The Monster Pit queue?

Thank you!

high heeled fem

My God that's a huge venue! omg.png Ours held like 20 000 max. That's a different story then. The Pit is gonna be enormous and the stage is gonna be high so I don't really know about the sides of the cat walk - they are pretty tall. The very front or the back seem best. I don't know front row is just awesome xD but second may be safer cause if there really is a lot of pushing ( anthough I hear there never is on Gaga concerts ) you won't be pushed against the fence. You won't have any time to think about it once you enter anyway - just decide it on the moment.

So I was there at 7.30 and there were 32 people already there. But my frinds ( who were like number 80+) and I kinda jumped the queue (wops) and when we got in there were only 5-6 people before us. You'll have to do anything you can to slowly move forward in the line haha. I really hope you get a nice spot.

I know im really kinda upset to be ****ing honest last tour she played all around england and played in london 3 seperate times over a whole year, and did alot smaller venues. NOW shes playing 2 shows in london on her whole tour for 2 years? it cant be right :huh:

there are so many better venues she could have played.........its put me off im actually worried about going now and dealing with that many people its scary :noparty: im hoping she has to had date nexts year and they will be smaller at least i can see her at a small show next year

Okay. I lnow this has been answered already, but I'm not trying to dig up threads.

OKAY.I'm planning to be the first one in the monster pit to get the key, so can I get the cheapest ticket available, & get into the monster pit?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Monster Voices

I know im really kinda upset to be ****ing honest last tour she played all around england and played in london 3 seperate times over a whole year, and did alot smaller venues. NOW shes playing 2 shows in london on her whole tour for 2 years? it cant be right :huh:

there are so many better venues she could have played.........its put me off im actually worried about going now and dealing with that many people its scary :noparty: im hoping she has to had date nexts year and they will be smaller at least i can see her at a small show next year

It is kinda scary yeah but everything will be just fine! And you are so lucky! Think about it so many Monsters have never seen her live and would do anything to be there! And you get 2 shows in one year!!!! In Bulgaria we got a show for the first time this year and we probably will never get a second one but still we were happy as fuk.

Forever and Always!

Archived