💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actual cut off times really depend on the show, a lot of people turn up for 8am, so if you are happy to get there 7/7:30 you will have a MUCH better place in line than 8am (usually first few rows of pit)

the Monster Pit line in vienna was full at 11:30 am

Merch stands are open up to one hour after the actual ball

did everyone in the line got into the pit?

Ladyg-agron

With the rule regarding 'anyone there before 8am is disqualified', was that followed through or did a lot of people get there before 8? And if so how far away from the venue did they stand around?

HeavyPunkLover

With the rule regarding 'anyone there before 8am is disqualified', was that followed through or did a lot of people get there before 8? And if so how far away from the venue did they stand around?

this I need to know this too

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Saint Laurent

By approximation, if I get there at half six in the morning, where about in the pit will I be?

tomorrow12

THE 8AM RULE DOESN'T COUNT!

12 PEOPLE WERE LINING UP EVEN AT 10AM THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

By approximation, if I get there at half six in the morning, where about in the pit will I be?

Depends on the country. But probably within the first four rows in the monster pit

Ladyg-agron

I've heard almost everybody who got a monster pit wristband say that there was a time before you go into the arena/stadium when everybody is allowed to leave the line and go to the loo and have lunch etc. I just wanted to check, when you leave the line to do whatever, when you come back to you go to the same spot you were at before or at this point does everyone mingle around?

tomorrow12

I've heard almost everybody who got a monster pit wristband say that there was a time before you go into the arena/stadium when everybody is allowed to leave the line and go to the loo and have lunch etc. I just wanted to check, when you leave the line to do whatever, when you come back to you go to the same spot you were at before or at this point does everyone mingle around?

at my ball you could go buy some food or go to toilet whenever you wanted. you just had to tell the people waiting behind and in front of you where you are going and when you will be back

Who's support act for North America? DJWS & Starlight?

probably

AmericanVillain

Hello! Can You tell me, what time do the merch stands (inside the arena) open? Or are they working all day from morning?

My english is so bad, hope you'll understand it. x)

tomorrow12

Hello! Can You tell me, what time do the merch stands (inside the arena) open? Or are they working all day from morning?

My english is so bad, hope you'll understand it. x)

don't worry. your english is okay :)

They opened as soon as they let people in till 1 hour after the show

AmericanVillain

don't worry. your english is okay :)

They opened as soon as they let people in till 1 hour after the show

like 3pm?

p.s. thanks anyway xD

Archived