💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

FameMonster01
Just now, TeenIdle said:

We just started kinda getting along :air: Oh well at least Taylor's fans will love us now

Katy and Tay are supportive of each other now

and so are their fandoms

swifties are gonna side with katycats

and who`s gonna have our backs?

Oh yeah no one, because we trash everything that isn`t Gaga, well it`s what we deserve 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

We just started kinda getting along :air: Oh well at least Taylor's fans will love us now

is enigma going to be ARTPOP era Act II :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

and so are their fandoms

Oh yeah no one, because we trash everything that isn`t Gaga, well it`s what we deserve 

kesha fans :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

Exactly. 

2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Just now, FameMonster01 said:

and so are their fandoms

We still have BTS fans to use schemes on and act like we are streaming their song in the streaming party:ladyhaha:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

12 minutes ago, Bel Esprit said:

How is this bad? She's literally just saying Katy is mean in text to a friend she's trying to support? Monsters do the absolute most. So much faux outrage in this thread. Everyone has sent a shady text once in awhile, and if Katy was not supporting a rape victim is she really deserving of kindness? Of course we don't know, but everyone here is so quick to doubt Gaga, Kesha and Taylor. 

dude calm down, im just stating my opinion. just because everyone does it doesn't make it any better lol. And I am still trying to find where is the faux outrage in my comment. It's pretty bland and straightforward.

I love Gaga but my opinion is that when you're caught **** talking in people's back, it just doesn't look good. And I don't have to agree with everything she does. If you think so, then youre dumber than I thought

BTW, you say her and Kesha are friends, but how many times have you seen them hang out? They might like each other and support each other, but to paint this as a casual conversation between casual friends is just a reach.

GypsyBabe

Gaga is being supportive and lending an ear to a friend going through an extremely traumatic period of her life. I see nothing wrong here. These people are real people and perhaps, despite being outwardly supportive, Katy can actually be mean or has done/said mean things to Kesha or Gaga. 

Just proves to me that Gaga isn’t fake. She isn’t going to be friends with someone who is perhaps nice to her, but mean to others. 

I guess we know why she never acknowledges Katy on social media. 

⚯͛

FlopSlurper

Reading the documents of both Kesha/Gaga and Katy, it's even clearer now how much of an asshole Luke is, even katy is annoyed by him and says he's using her.

The Bling

Kesha and maybe Katy both got raped and all everyone cares about is whether or not Katy and Gaga are friends :air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Guillaume Hamon
42 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

yikes Gaga where’s all the kindness preaching garbage she’s been doing and love to other girls 

Being kind doesn't mean not calling a spade a spade. If someone's mean you're not mean yourself to say it how it is. Just frank.

PS: Of course if you start saying he's so nasty his mom must regret keeping him then that's mean.:ladyhaha:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived