news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bel Esprit

How is Gaga being "mean" by agreeing with Kesha that Katy is not a nice person?  I mean if Taylor, Kesha and Gaga all agree...

Regina George

Y’all here still roasting Katy when Gaga looks like a bad person here wanting to “force” a woman to say something about the rape even after reasoning her silence aka maybe she’s afraid to lose everything/she probably didn’t realize it yet. Katy is not mean for not saying stuff IF it’s true. If anything that makes her look scared just like other victims. 

Miracle
11 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Seems like the Queen of kindness isn't so kind after all. :huntyga:

If you reas all the comments, she shows extreme kindness towards Katy. She just doesn't like her

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

They had already leaked some documents before. Pretty much contains the same information 

link?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all here still roasting Katy when Gaga looks like a bad person here wanting to “force” a woman to say something about the rape even after reasoning her silence aka “maybe she’s afraid to lose everything”/“she probably didn’t realize it yet”. Katy is not mean for not saying stuff IF it’s true. If anything that makes her look scared just like other victims. 

She didn't say she was mean because of that though

9 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

We all know how Katherine really is. Look at what happened during the ARTPOP era.

Katy was extremely supportive of Gaga during the ARTPOP era. She was literally saying how amazing "Venus" is in an interview promoting her own album.

highlikegaga

y'all need to keep in mind that at the time Gaga didn't know SH!T and she just wanted to comfort Kesha. I'm pretty sure she feels different about the whole situation now 

truthteller

K: I'm really upset with Katy perry

LG: 😞

LG: Did u do something?

LG: Sorry I meant her

K: she could bring the whole thing to a head

LG: did she

K: but she won't

LG: Oh right

LG: Yeah that is tough

K: she was raped by the same man

K: it's sick

LG: She is probably really afraid to lose everything

LG: U are really strong standing up to him, she's not as strong as u yet

LG: Have u talked to her?

K: your right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard.

LG:` Do u want me to see if I can talk to her

LG: I know she's mean

K: are you friendly with her?

LG: NO

LG: OmgNO

LG: She makes me angry about **** by I just try to have empathy for her

K: ugh I mean I know why she's not coming forward. you are right and very insightful.

LG: i mean

LG: She probably hasn't even accepted it yet

K: maybe. it's not my battle

I just want to say Gaga only responded to Kesha "She is probably really afraid to lose everything" after Kesha told her Katy was alleged raped. So it's just a normal response to calm Kesha down. And she even used "probably". The whole situation is that Gaga tried to show support to Kesha by saying she's strong and offering to talk to Katy regarding such issue.

Second, Kesha was the one who initiated the "Katy is mean" discussion while Gaga only agreed just to calm her down or for unknown reasons. And the first "NO" could also be a correction from her own "I know she's mean" since they're only a few seconds apart from each other, while Kesha clearly already asked another question. And at the end Gaga reminded Kesha to have empathy for Katy and not to put the blame on her not speaking out based on the Kesha's knowledge of Katy's situation.

Anyways, I dont get why you keep calling Gaga mean or backstabbing while all she did was to calm Kesha down and offer help and ask her to have empathy to Katy even if Katy was really raped and not willing to speak out.

Remember, it's only an extract of the whole conversation, its not the full story. it's easily putting out of context.

Regina George
Just now, Sugden said:

She didn't say she was mean because of that though

Kesha made it seem that she was mean because she is no coming forward with her confession and support for her. Also where did I say something about her saying “mean”? I have different reasoning. 

Awrah999

Katy would be afraid to come forward because she would lose her popularity and commercial appeal, and Gaga and Kesha are right to criticize that because this is exactly why so many victims don’t get justice—others are afraid to come forward.

And Gaga never called Katy mean, she just agreed with Kesha in a way any supportive friend would. These texts arent malicious—they’re from a private conversation and they’re honest. I see nothing wrong with what was stated.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived