Featured Posts

Redstreak

We been knew. Katy has been pretty awful to a lot of her peers

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bowlsofbrett

I don't know why people are making a big deal about Gaga's comments. She was just trying to be supportive of Kesha. She clearly states that she has empathy for Katy despite whatever drama they've had in the past. Let's let it go.

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

:heart:  And Katy responded to the gift from Gaga with very kind words.  That was in October 2017, which is not long ago in the context of the discussion.

Yeah it's nothing serious but now if you think about it, the only reason why Dr Luke wanted to leak those messages is to take the attention away from him so stans and media can twist and turn these messages however they want to create drama 

bloody g

Looks like it's trying to derail the main topic of the main focus. Which is that Luke is a sexual offender/rapis and none of this drama matters.

But now that it's all out there, Katy is truly being a pain in the *ss if she is avoiding helping Kesha for her own interest. That is the most fake woke white feminism ever :huntyga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

James Gibson

I can see Gaga doing this to get Kesha's trust and talk in her language or, at least at that time, Gaga wasn't very fond of Katy. They seemed pretty friendly recently actually so I think they solved whatever issue they ever had, if any.

anyway, here is Gaga drunk singing Uptown Funk with Katy at the Met Gala in May, 2016

James Gibson
15 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah it's nothing serious but now if you think about it, the only reason why Dr Luke wanted to leak those messages is to take the attention away from him so stans and media can twist and turn these messages however they want to create drama 

well, he got it because everyone is now talking about the beef and not the case. worse, everybody is only focused on the three singers involved in pettyness with each other. not focusing on the rapist

Andy McQueen

It's not the first time (even though I wouldn't call it "shade"). Remember she also dissed Katy with Tara when she was on Weed via Twitter and also later on the Green Wigs posting.

Andy McQueen

She is a human being and not a goddess, just relax. I acutally expected Gaga's private conversations to be that way tbh

Andy McQueen
56 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Looks like it's trying to derail the main topic of the main focus. Which is that Luke is a sexual offender/rapis and none of this drama matters.

But now that it's all out there, Katy is truly being a pain in the *ss if she is avoiding helping Kesha for her own interest. That is the most fake woke white feminism ever :huntyga:

Exactly!

hijadeputa

idk what to say tbh. I mean Gaga is being a bit of a snake towards ketty but at the same time I understand her because she just want to support kesha

ShockPop

KESHA: your right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard.
GAGA: Do u want me to see if i can talk to her, I know she's mean

I'm cackling. I would like a live stream of Taylor Swift reading this plz.

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

it's cleary not because of that lol they even say they need to have empathy for her.

they said they want to talk to her, but they can't cause she's mean.

This is basically what I got from this. She offered to talk to her because Kesha may be nervous to approach her.

1 hour ago, Diamonster said:

I’m so done with everyone acting as if Gaga is some kind of demon for apparently not  liking Katy “where’s the kindness” you all here acting as if you talk super nicely of everyone when in a PRIVATE conversation with a friend, we all are honest and say if we don’t like someone! God, what in the ****, she can still be kind to Katy and not like her, kindness is not about being friends with both god and the devil ugh 

We don’t know how Katy is when she’s not in public, and the civil exchanges between Gaga and her don’t necessarily involve a friendship

This post is 100% truth. :applause: It’s honestly hilarious seeing so many holier than thou attitudes in these comments. More so because she didn’t even say anything bad.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived