Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

All I'm seeing is headlines about the one message where Kesha said to Gaga that Katy was r*ped by Luke, I'm not seeing full conversations anywhere or any other messages :S 

Hence the reason why I said “pretty much” the same information. Not the exact information  :koons:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

Katy perry is desperate for her fame. She is not gaga, she doesn’t know how to rebounce when fallen or pave another opportunity as a back up money move (except shoes lol). Gaga can be an actress, a jazz singer or a full time Vegas girl. Katy has, well, YouTube :vegas:

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

Are texts even real?

FILED: NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK 11/29/2018 06:00 PM INDEX NO. 653118/2014 NYSCEF DOC. NO. 1698 RECEIVED NYSCEF: 11/29/2018 

they are official court documents

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, Admin said:

Katy was extremely supportive of Gaga during the ARTPOP era. She was literally saying how amazing "Venus" is in an interview promoting her own album.

She has also been supportive of Gaga during ASIB premier, I feel so bad for her

This is a private conversation between two sexual assualts survivors trying to support each other. I don't see anything wrong. "If she was...." "Maybe...."

Why would this be wrong in a private conversation? It's private for a reason.

underneath the pine

Togekiss

Gaga is actually being VERY nice and diplomatic here. Maybe Katy can just be a little mean? That’s not an insult so much as an observation...

bring on that pecan pie

RAMROD

LMAO, and y'all say Gaga is friendly with KP just because of some pictures :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Ikr. All she's ever done and still does is show admiration and love for her. I really feel bad for Katy too. :ohno:

2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

And Gaga has been supportive of her since the beginning of the Witness Tour. At the end of the day we don't know what their relationship is right now, sending flowers and posting public support seems to mean that they're on good terms, but we literally don't know anything. :shrug:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Seriously why are y'all acting as if Gaga has thrown Katy under the bus. Gaga, at this time, just began hearing about the case and reached out to Kesha, she was comforting Kesha and also trying to justify why Katy maybe hasn't spoken out. 

Kesha is the one who is coming for Katy hard, with Gaga just quietly supporting and offering reasons she might not want to come forward. Gaga didn't slander Katy, she even said she tries to show empathy even if its hard for her because she sees how it makes Kesha feel. We have to remember that Kesha made a fierce claim to Gaga and stated it as a face, it may have come as a huge shock to Gaga, we don't know.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

4 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Ikr. All she's ever done and still does is show admiration and love for her. I really feel bad for Katy too. :ohno:

But you don't know her behind the scenes though.

And wasn't kesha who said she was mean? gaga just agreed with her.

You guys are acting like gaga started bashing katy out of nowhere

• Admin locked this topic

Archived