💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME + VOGUE release dates in Australia

Griffin

Featured Posts

Nicole

Try another store or on another day? Each store should receive the whole line, so dont stress it too much

Apparently there wasnt a box set and they were all just bought individually (well thats what alot of people have said anyway). I think since that was a dedicated store, thats why they had the special bags ect. Hopefully we get the vanity case with the Le Masterpiece one

I think that's what I'm picturing haha, maybe they just put everything in the vanity case and i got the wrong impression :') A box set would be easier tbh, don't have to worry about forgetting to buy something

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's what I'm picturing haha, maybe they just put everything in the vanity case and i got the wrong impression :') A box set would be easier tbh, don't have to worry about forgetting to buy something

It's only the different sizes (which tbh you're not going to get one of each) the soap and the lotion

Probably only going to get a small one when it comes out, and wait for the pack to get the larger one

Shameless bump, but new info!

Vogue is in stores in the eastern states, and spoke to news agency today and WA stores should be getting it tomorrow!

Also Myer have created an official launch event for FAME https://www.facebook.com/events/334153413342609/ listed is all the prices products. Official Date is the Monday, but they say they are expecting it earlier. AND by the looks of this, the show bag will be available day 1!!

The official release date of Lady Gaga Fame is MONDAY 17 SEPTEMBER, however we are endeavouring to get the fragrance in store earlier so watch this space! We will update you with any news about the fragrance as soon as we can.

Lady Gaga Fame will be available exclusively at Myer until 8 October 2012!

We will be stocking the following Lady Gaga Fame products at all Myer stores and online at www.myer.com.au:

> Lady Gaga Fame EDP 30ml - $55

> Lady Gaga Fame EDP 50ml - $75

> Lady Gaga Fame EDP 100ml - $110

> Lady Gaga Fame soap - $30

> Lady Gaga Fame EDP 100ml Show Bag - $120

LADY GAGA FAME EDP 100ML SHOW BAG

This exclusive show bag is only available at Myer and stock is limited so get in quick! For $120 you'll receive the following:

- Lady Gaga Fame EDP 100ml

- Lady Gaga Fame Rollerball 10ml

- Lady Gaga Fame Sunglasses

- Lady Gaga Fame Official Visual Double-sided poster (dimensions: 840mm x 594mm)

ABOUT LADY GAGA FAME

Embrace Lady Gaga Fame, the sultry black eau de parfum. First of its kind in fluid technology, it is black like the soul of Fame but invisible once airborne.

This black fluid exudes a lustful floral fruity essence for fabulous little monsters and s-xy queens.

Compounds :

* A dark heart that flirts with decadence, wrapped in a magnificent floral layer.

* Tears of Belladonna

* Black Veil of Incense

* Pulverized Apricot

* Honey Drops

* Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea

* Hypnotizing Jasmin Sambac

Caution :

May cause illicit fits of extravagance, unrivalled rushes of adoration, and prolonged moments of ecstasy and rapture.

Usage :

A daily dose if you dare. Black Fluid can be highly addictive.

StarLlamaFlies

Shameless bump, but new info!

Vogue is in stores in the eastern states, and spoke to news agency today and WA stores should be getting it tomorrow!

Also Myer have created an official launch event for FAME https://www.facebook...34153413342609/ listed is all the prices products. Official Date is the Monday, but they say they are expecting it earlier. AND by the looks of this, the show bag will be available day 1!!

So excited!

HeavyGagaLove

I'm hoping all the stores go all out and do HUGE displays (shirtless models, huge statues, posters etc)

For all the Aussie monsters on the forum, here is some info on the release dates for Fame and Vogue.

FAME - SEPTEMBER 16TH + OCTOBER 7TH

Fame's launch will be a myer store EXCLUSIVE , on the 16th of september, followed by David jones on the 7th of october. ( NOTE THAT THE FAME WAS ORIGINALLY MENT TO BE RELEASED ON THE 17TH OF SEPTEMBER BUT NOW IS THE 16TH OF SEPTEMBER)

PRICE LIST:

Eau de Parfum 30ml......... $55

Eau de Parfum 50ml..........$75

Eau de Parfum 100ml.........$110

Foam Soap 142g.............$30

Black body lotion....... $25

THERE WILL BE A SHOW BAG THAT WILL INCLUDE 100ML OF THE "FAME", FAME ROLLER STICK AND EXCLUSIVE SUNGLASSES! THIS WILL BE $120 AND SHOULD BE AVAILABLE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

30ml and 50ml bottles will be a plastic lid and the 100ml a metal lid.

FACET #1 : MADNESS

FACET #2: PLEASURE

FACET #3: GLORY

VOGUE - LAST WEEK OF AUGUST

I called Magnation on Friday and they said that the september issue of Vogue should be out in the last week of August, as they just ordered it and it would take a about a week and a half to get here.

Hope this helps anyone interested, and sorry if AP! :hug:

omg thanks!! Gonna try and get a bottle of fame as a gift for mother dearest :party:

WOOOHOOO MYER IS MY STORE!!!!

:lmao:

*resists david jones joke*

imagine we all meet up at the same myer and fight about whos going to get thelast bottle of soap gagafights love them

StarLlamaFlies

imagine we all meet up at the same myer and fight about whos going to get thelast bottle of soap gagafights love them

Are you talking about the facebook page one? I missed the whole thing :( what was they fighting about?

Are you talking about the facebook page one? I missed the whole thing :( what was they fighting about?

Guys it was a joke. :worship:

Archived