💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME + VOGUE release dates in Australia

Griffin

Featured Posts

UPDATED 3/9

For all the Aussie monsters on the forum, here is some info on the release dates for Fame and Vogue.

FAME - SEPTEMBER 4TH + 5TH (UPDATE)

Fame is coming to a myer near you very soon! Gaga decided on Thursday that we were to get the perfume the same time as Europe, so it's been shipped out over the weekend. I am not reposting this as it's rather secret information.

VOGUE - LAST WEEK OF AUGUST

I called Magnation on Friday and they said that the september issue of Vogue should be out in the last week of August, as they just ordered it and it would take a about a week and a half to get here.

Hope this helps anyone interested, and sorry if AP! :hug:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

before Christmas :laughga: not here for that

all this info is floating around, but great to have it in once place :)

FACET #1 : MADNESS

FACET #2: PLEASURE

FACET #3: GLORY

whats this all about?

also 16th is a Sunday, so dont know if there is such a thing as a fragrance embargo (not that it really matters if it is an exclusive launch), but wouldnt be surprised to see it on the Friday/Saturday (unless maybe they risk the loss of exclusive sales if they do breach)

whats this all about?

:shrug: just copied and pasted a press release my friend forwarded to me.

:shrug: just copied and pasted a press release my friend forwarded to me.

best guess is that each claw (facet) on the bottle represents one of those three things, the combination of which is the essence of fame (sounds like the cheesy crap gaga would come up with :flop: )

skeletal-hooker

What about New Zealand?

OT: First post

i heard we're getting it october 1st (WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) at Farmers... someone i know emailed Farmers and they said october 1st. i am so happy.

i heard we're getting it october 1st (WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) at Farmers... someone i know emailed Farmers and they said october 1st. i am so happy.

Are you serious :usrs:

Ill buy online from aussie, I aint waiting that long.

best guess is that each claw (facet) on the bottle represents one of those three things, the combination of which is the essence of fame (sounds like the cheesy crap gaga would come up with :flop: )

:dies:

Archived