💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheiße (Preview)

DC

Featured Posts

Ok, for starters, I think the topic genre, Joanne World Tour, might possibly be more relevant as to what I'm doing :ladyhaha:

Now! Second, I took the votes in from the 1 hour voting poll that I had not too long ago and I began to work on the winner of that poll, Scheiße! I have to be honest, this one probably stresses me out more than it should, one of the reasons is because there aren't a whole lot of consistent angles of this song, and anyone who has worked on it you know what I mean :huntyga:, but I won't let it stress me out too much though! I still have to make Million Reasons :saladga::ladyhaha:

So yeah! If you have any tips/suggestions let me know! I know this edit isn't at all near perfect, but I JUST began working on this... like an hour ago :ladyhaha:. I just need to know if I'm going on the right direction.

Spoiler

Also, I want this to be the thumbnail for the video when I release it! :heart:

DtIHe-jV4AAZBJA.jpg

Just now, Jay.P said:

The audio is very good!

Thanks! I only use the best! :ladyhaha:

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Audio is so good. So mad I didn’t get to see an arena date

Aw, I'm mad too... beCAUSE you didn't get to see it! :ladyhaha:

I'm not gonna brag about it just to well, bum you out or something, but you would've loved it! I guess there's a reason why I want to make a DVD of this tour so badly, so the people who didn't get to go see it like you can still watch it with the best quality! :heart:

Cavadour

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all your great work on this DVD project @DCgaga !:party:

The sound is great on each song. Groovy and clean. Great balance between Gaga's voice and the music. The acoustic instruments sound clear (drums and guitars). As for the video editing, they're many moments it just plain and simply shows your love for Gaga ! The short cuts on her dance steps or a pointing finger... the accasional slowmo is just sooo tasty too !

On another thread of yours, somebody wrote a tip about editing the video in sync to the song tempo. Well... Don't do that "the way it's done everywhere in the pro world" just for the sake of it. Imho, you have a nice personal sense of editing. You're in sync with the song's emotion. That is such a better conveyor of the live energy of the show ! Besides, everybody can edit a video in sync ! Most of the time it's just the same boring mecanical déjà vu.

Scarce angles, yes. Good reason to be creative ! Less is more !

And finally : I bought my ticket for the postponed then cancelled JWT show in Zürich last year. Your videos bring me sparkles and thrills from this event I sorely missed. :hug:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

9 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all your great work on this DVD project @DCgaga !:party:

The sound is great on each song. Groovy and clean. Great balance between Gaga's voice and the music. The acoustic instruments sound is clear (drums and guitars). As for the video editing, they're many moments it just plain and simply shows your love for Gaga ! The short cuts on her dance steps or a pointing finger... the accasional slowmo is just sooo tasty too !

On another thread of yours, somebody wrote a tip about editing the video in sync to the song tempo. Well... Don't do that "the way it's done everywhere in the pro world" just for the sake of it. Imho, you have a nice personal sense of editing. You're in sync with the song's emotion. That is such a better conveyor of the live energy of the show ! Besides, everybody can edit a video in sync ! Most of the time it's just the same boring mecanical déjà vu.

Scarce angles, yes. Good reason to be creative ! Less is more !

And finally : I bought my ticket for the postponed then cancelled JWT show in Zürich last year. Your videos bring me sparkles and thrills from this event I sorely missed. :hug:

Aw! Thank you! I really do like tips and support, it's a little rare to come across on these subjects of the interwebs, which btw thank you ALL for! :kara: I guess I kind of did try to make this is as precise as possible rather than just doing it my way I suppose :ladyhaha: I already edited the preview a lot from the original so this preview isn't gonna be a whole lot like how it will be when the DVD releases, but I hope you like it!

Grigio Guy

My only complaint (and I’m literally not picking) is the angle at 00:08. I think it’s awful to have the camera going up and away. But I love this so much! It literally brought me back to being at the concert :messga:

Religion is a product to sell.

Just now, Cruzifix said:

My only complaint (and I’m literally not picking) is the angle at 00:08. I think it’s awful to have the camera going up and away. But I love this so much! It literally brought me back to being at the concert :messga:

It does look a little out of place, I'll make the the transitions a little slower :ladyhaha:

But you're welcome! It also brings me to the Joanne Tour as well, that was the best night of my life I tell you! :heart:

Lextyr97
8 hours ago, DCgaga said:

Aw, I'm mad too... beCAUSE you didn't get to see it! :ladyhaha:

I'm not gonna brag about it just to well, bum you out or something, but you would've loved it! I guess there's a reason why I want to make a DVD of this tour so badly, so the people who didn't get to go see it like you can still watch it with the best quality! :heart:

I mean I saw the stadium but it definitely would’ve been better in an arena

Lord Ryry

she performed it twice at my show (Birmingham) as the stage broke, she stood there facing sideways in her stance before the music started and then she started smiling/laughing, she was like 10 feet away from me i was shook

Defmix100

looks great, I'd suggest looking for a free bass boost plugin for the audio since cameras can't really capture the low end so it sounds a bit empty. I use a vst called Enforcer which is great! but it isn't free

4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I mean I saw the stadium but it definitely would’ve been better in an arena

Ah, yeah probably 😂

Archived