đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Britney Spears 'Circus' Turns 10!

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Versace

The album that made me a Britney fan will always have a huge place in my heart. I met my best friend when Circus the song was playing in an after school Arts & Crafts class and we noticed that we both were humming the song so fiercely which later lead us to having a conversation.  

DiscoHeaven23
35 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I was 6:huntyga: so you're over 10 years older than me LMAOOOO

I used to listen to it with my sister who was 11 at the time in her room :vegas:

Mom gonna be on AARP soon. Where’s my dentures?

Gimme More
22 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

her worst album next to Oops! I Skipped It Again.

also, that poor shoot is photoshopped to DEATH

Anyway I'm gonna give her credit because this was her last era where she was still actually ALIVE

she's more 'alive' now, compared to Circus/FF era! she seems in a great place now, which is the main thing!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Versace said:

The album that made me a Britney fan will always have a huge place in my heart. I met my best friend when Circus the song was playing in an after school Arts & Crafts class and we noticed that we both were humming the song so fiercely which later lead us to having a conversation.  

aww! i actually love this story!:hug:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

badboymonsterx

Streaming the album on Spotify right now and it's bringing back sooo many memories!

It was a solid album and given it came out when Gaga was just getting started I'm having good nostalgic feels. 

I was actually in an extremely toxic relationship when this album came out, but it's crazy how so much has changed since. Wishing my ex the best, wherever he is lol :classy:

Archived