đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Britney Spears 'Circus' Turns 10!

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Circus-_Album.png

Today marks 10 years since the release of Britney's return to grace after her personal struggles with her sixth studio album 'Circus'!

It's lead single 'Womanizer' Topped the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Britney's 2nd number 1 single on the chart as well as her first in 9 and a half years. It's second single, the title track, was also met with success, reaching #3 on the BBH100. 

It debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of over 505,000 copies, making it her fifth album to reach the top of the chart.

Upon its release, Circus received generally favorable reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of hundred to reviews from mainstream critics, Circus received an average score of sixty-four, based on 22 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews".

To promote the album, Spears embarked on a concert tour titled The Circus Starring: Britney Spears, which commenced in March 2009.

What are your favorites from this album?

Mine are Kill the lights, womanizer, If you seek amy and lace and leather

orig634-britney-spears-circus-003.jpgd241b8cb88bffea82918b4b3a89d8b23.jpgbritney-spears-circus-photoshoot-uhq-04.Britney-Spears-09_1920x1200.jpgbritneyspearscircusphotoshootuhq03.jpg?hbritneyspearscircusphotoshootuhq07.jpg?wcircusbackcover-2.jpg

Gimme More

it was amazing to see her 'comeback' after everything she had been through the few years before!

it's not my favourite album, but it does have some amazing songs and i loved going to the Circus tour.

i also love this song Gaga wrote that britney sang :legend:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

DiscoHeaven23

MY HEART!

this album is so nostalgic to me. I was a junior in high school. 

I got the album early cuz some older gay guy had the album early, so i told him I’d s his d for it. And i got the album and blocked him so I never had to do the deed. :ladyhaha:

GREAT ALBUM

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

MY HEART!

this album is so nostalgic to me. I was a junior in high school. 

I got the album early cuz some older gay guy had the album early, so i told him I’d s his d for it. And i got the album and blocked him so I never had to do the deed. :ladyhaha:

GREAT ALBUM

I was 6:huntyga: so you're over 10 years older than me LMAOOOO

I used to listen to it with my sister who was 11 at the time in her room :vegas:

NewYorkCity

Mess. I was 16 when this salayage was released. Time flies... 10 years and i can totally remember myself listening, singing and dancing to circus, womanizer, if u seek Amy, radar... 

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

We love a queen that continued to push the best track on Blackout to one of her next best albums :pray:

oscars-radar-britney-spears-c-b-rt-breat

Anderson123

Womanizer, Amnesia, Circus, Quicksand and of course Kill The Lights and Unusual You! I can’t believe it’s been 10 years already, it feels like it was released not long ago. 

Reginald

I remember buying this album as soon as it came out

I had been a Britney fan since the beginning, became a serious fan with Blackout and then Circus took my Britney fandom to an unprecedented high. It's probably my favorite Britney album with Blackout a close second :nooo:

IAmNotHere1997

her worst album next to Oops! I Skipped It Again.

also, that poor shoot is photoshopped to DEATH

Anyway I'm gonna give her credit because this was her last era where she was still actually ALIVE

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

her worst album next to Oops! I Skipped It Again.

also, that poor shoot is photoshopped to DEATH

Anyway I'm gonna give her credit because this was her last era where she was still actually ALIVE

delete it obese :triggered:

it's not her fault that she struggles with mental health issues, I mean wouldn't you after 2007? After circus she probably had time to process her feelings and emotions and probably suffered a second breakdown, hence why she came across as 'robotic' during the FF and BJ era's 

Archived