Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sue me but it's a bop

Gagged

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I hear a lot about her on swiftie stan twitter but have never listened to her stuff 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Earthling

She's a pop serving cutie and now Ari is stealing her concept :messga:

(it's iggys concept really but Ari is being greedy :madge:

just choose one iconic movie and leave some mv concepts for the rest of your pop sistrens)

*she switched baristas. ☕️

I like her.  Saw her live at the Jingle Ball in Philadelphia last year.  Her performance of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" was magical.  I cried.

I live outside the space time continuum.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:38 PM, Ronk said:

I like her.  Saw her live at the Jingle Ball in Philadelphia last year.  Her performance of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" was magical.  I cried.

I posted a video of that performance on Youtube.  Ten artists performed at that concert, and most of them performed 3 or 4 of their greatest hits.  But Sabrina, by performing this beautiful Christmas song in place of promoting one of her pop singles in a packed arena, chose to give the audience a moving moment to remember.  The audience quietly singing along, and Sabrina's vocal ability shining brightly in the last 40 seconds of the song, was stunning.  I went to see Kesha and Niall and Charlie, all of whom were wonderful, but this performance by Sabrina was worth the price of admission:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived