RESULTS | ARTPOP - Lady Gaga

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

#05 | SCORE: 8,8

oie-png-7.png

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Louvre - one of Gaga's top 5 songs. It has meaning. It has vocals. She sounds beautiful and I love the lyrics, they're among her best in the chorus. I'm choosing to rate the song in general, and not focussing on the R.Kelly version, but taking in mind the solo and Xtinct one as well.
KING - This single might have been messy but it remains in my top 10.
corvus albus - I don't care what anybody says. The R. Kelly version is so much better than the Christina version and eventhough R. Kelly is a reprehensible human being his verse is f*cking fantastic!
Oriane - One of her best songs. Her vocals are amazing, but what makes it even better is the addition of R Kelly. His verse adds a soft touch to the song, and the second verse is everything, their voices are mixed very well together in that song.
The Bling - :poot:
Kandy life - Definitely the greatest memories I have from this album are related to this song. Such a masterpiece.
huttont - would have been a 10 if it weren’t for R Kelly. And the memories of disappointment with the MV debacle.
That J - While it can be argued which version is better.....and hindsight suggests the Xtina/Gaga version wouldve been the right way to go, theres still no denying this midtempo showstopper. Featuring some of the best lyrics on the album, Gaga delivers them honestly in perfect voice. A great track.
Promises - I love this song, but I wish I could just change the feature with someone else, but who am I? :selena:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#05 | SCORE: 8,8

oie-png-7.png

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Louvre - one of Gaga's top 5 songs. It has meaning. It has vocals. She sounds beautiful and I love the lyrics, they're among her best in the chorus. I'm choosing to rate the song in general, and not focussing on the R.Kelly version, but taking in mind the solo and Xtinct one as well.
KING - This single might have been messy but it remains in my top 10.
corvus albus - I don't care what anybody says. The R. Kelly version is so much better than the Christina version and eventhough R. Kelly is a reprehensible human being his verse is f*cking fantastic!
Oriane - One of her best songs. Her vocals are amazing, but what makes it even better is the addition of R Kelly. His verse adds a soft touch to the song, and the second verse is everything, their voices are mixed very well together in that song.
The Bling - :poot:
Kandy life - Definitely the greatest memories I have from this album are related to this song. Such a masterpiece.
huttont - would have been a 10 if it weren’t for R Kelly. And the memories of disappointment with the MV debacle.
That J - While it can be argued which version is better.....and hindsight suggests the Xtina/Gaga version wouldve been the right way to go, theres still no denying this midtempo showstopper. Featuring some of the best lyrics on the album, Gaga delivers them honestly in perfect voice. A great track.
Promises - I love this song, but I wish I could just change the feature with someone else, but who am I? :selena:

Such a great song :tony:

That J
Just now, Tabasco said:

I’m late :poot:

Be happy. It was messy. Messy messy. 

Baby diaper after sneaking in the hot sauce messy. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Bling
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

@The Bling coming thru with his commentary again.

giphy.gif

My mind ugh- it amazes me always

iwsfjvqd.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Oh I thought you only needed to justify low ratings :poot: I already saw some of my coments, I sound like a bitter bitch :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

corvus albus

4 songs left! :vegas:

1. Venus
2. Sexxx Dreams
3. Gypsy
4. Applause

Is that the ranking or your dream?

4 songs left! :vegas:

1. Venus
2. Sexxx Dreams
3. Gypsy
4. Applause

Yaaaas hope venus is #1

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived