💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Did Gaga ever say anything about “Eau De Gaga”?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I was reading about Fame being discontinued and I thought about “Eau De Gaga”... I don’t remember her ever talking about it or even tweeting.. no promo whatsoever.. I know she doesn’t like selling perfumes but during Fame promotion I honestly felt her authenticity and involvement during the process.. With “Eau De Gaga” it felt more like fan made Fame rip off with basic bottle.. So did she ever really talk about it or anything? 

Miichael

She did tweet about it a few times, but apart from that not so much

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

River

I think she just did the commercial and phoyoshoot to end the contract and move on.. so she didn’t really promote it, maybe a tweet or fb post.

I think she was not even involved in creating it, unlike FAME..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Miichael

Oh I forgot! She was also doing signed Eau de Gaga. This photo was posted on the Haus Laboratories Facebook page. Not sure what happened with that though :shrug:

11923616_734759456650472_692832852612809

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

I don't have much to contribute here, except that I'll express my love for Eau de Gaga.

For a celebrity perfume, it was fantastic.  Much sexier and more unique than Fame, in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The entitlement... :saladga: This fanbase is garbage

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

She wasn’t about it. FAME was a different project for her at the time but the second time around she wasn’t feeling it.

BYE

Bradley

"no dust! I'm very focused on new music right now & training for some exciting performances. Bobby and I have lots of plans!"

- The Sound of Music at the Academy Awards.

derpmonster
19 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I love this photoshoot but omg this picture is so photoshoped she's barely recognisable.

She often had a look like that in 2014/15.

Also "working on new album" :air:. RIP RedOne tracks once again.

Also, isn't 2014/15 the same time when she said in a BTWF thing that she didn't like selling fragrances? :omg:

When did Eau DE Gaga actually come out? Was it during those BTW/ARTPOP interviews where she looked bored or was that for Fame? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Regina George
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Also, isn't 2014/15 the same time when she said in a BTWF thing that she didn't like selling fragrances? :omg:

When did Eau DE Gaga actually come out? Was it during those BTW/ARTPOP interviews where she looked bored or was that for Fame? 

It was for Fame :cryga: 

StarryNight
19 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

:messga::giveup:

20 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

she said that in october 2015, one year after realese of eau de gaga

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I was reading about Fame being discontinued and I thought about “Eau De Gaga”... I don’t remember her ever talking about it or even tweeting.. no promo whatsoever.. I know she doesn’t like selling perfumes but during Fame promotion I honestly felt her authenticity and involvement during the process.. With “Eau De Gaga” it felt more like fan made Fame rip off with basic bottle.. So did she ever really talk about it or anything? 

They brought Fame again to my city hehe, the shower gel and the perfume.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

AStarIsBorn21
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Weird, that photoshoot was shot in 2012. 

Archived