💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Back To The Future' Tops Poll Of Films That Should Be Remade

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

2771a8645bf8e243abd632d8a7330dab.png

The Hollywood Reporter conducted a poll and, of the 2,201 people surveyed, a jaw-dropping 71 percent said they wanted to see Doc Brown and Marty head back to the future in a plutonium-powered DeLorean - just not with Michael J Fox or Christopher Lloyd.

54 percent said they'd sat through the whole of the Back to the Future series, so it even scored the highest of what people are willing to sit through

71 percent said they'd like to see a new instalment to the mentioned film franchises because they'd really liked the originals, but there was a controversial three percent that said they wouldn't want to see new films added to the series' because of their feelings over the original franchise films.

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-back-to-the-future-tops-poll-of-films-that-should-be-remade-20181123?c=1542997279142

Borislshere

Yeah until it actually happens then people will do nothing but complain about every aspect of the film. 

Miracle

Some movies were born to be remade (:vegas:) but most definitely weren't especially if they're only remade to make them modern / relatable to 16 years old teens. There has to be another element besides giving the movie a new face with the current famous social media actor (I can totally see them make this movie with someone like Cole Sprouse or Ezra Miller, or even that Noah Centineo guy)

OMG YES PLEASE

Ugh I would love it if they blended culture of the now (2010s) with 80s culture (that could be the time which they travel back to! it would set up for some awesome throwbacks, easter eggs and references, and an awesome aesthetic which is so popular at the moment in shows such as Stranger Things), and an updated future taking into account more recent discoveries and advancements.

I'm so here for this I think it could be an amazing culture spectacular which would not only introduce younger generations to a classic (a la Ghostbusters, ASIB) but it would also serve as a fun throwback for the older generations who were around at the time of the original.

Please make it happen!! :pray:

TimisaMonster

I'm tired of remakes...can Hollywood not come up with new and fresh material without recycling already established franchises and classics?

What next?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

jaXXXon

Inb4 people's "wah wah, Hollywood only does remakes wah wah wah, we don't need any remakes wah wah wah" :saladga:

Truth is, this franchise will be forgotten in two decades if they don't remake/reboot it. The young generation - y'know, the future adults and elderly - won't even know the movies in the future. Every remake does ONE good thing - people actually find out about said movie but also reach out to watch/get to know the original aka. the BTTF original movies will have a huge surge in interest and will automatically survive for at least another three decades. 

I honestly feel like remakes are underrated, as weird as that sounds. People don't give them enough credit for renewing interest in something. If they never made remakes sooooo many classics would've been in the dumpster by now. Same goes with music. I'd love to see someone sample Bad Romance one day in the far future tbh. 

Tbh idk how I feel about all this remakes... Sometimes I am like.. Ok lets see how will the turn out but than again I am kinda annoyed... I love Disney remakes because they are live action ones... But just doing movie in almost the same way feels wrong...

19 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Inb4 people's "wah wah, Hollywood only does remakes wah wah wah, we don't need any remakes wah wah wah" :saladga:

Truth is, this franchise will be forgotten in two decades if they don't remake/reboot it. The young generation - y'know, the future adults and elderly - won't even know the movies in the future. Every remake does ONE good thing - people actually find out about said movie but also reach out to watch/get to know the original aka. the BTTF original movies will have a huge surge in interest and will automatically survive for at least another three decades. 

I honestly feel like remakes are underrated, as weird as that sounds. People don't give them enough credit for renewing interest in something. If they never made remakes sooooo many classics would've been in the dumpster by now. Same goes with music. I'd love to see someone sample Bad Romance one day in the far future tbh. 

Yeah, you also have a point... For example, many people would not know about ASIB if they didn't make one today... Same goes for some other movies...

Remakes are really tough topic to talk about

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

Big fat lie!

This shall not be touched, it is already perfect. :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FRANK1991

how about none of any movies should be remade unless it's starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper :trollga:

honestly Hollywood should do the No Remakes in 2019 Challenge :triggered:

give us original content 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived