đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Irina Hasn't Posted About ASIB (directly)

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Andreu
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

that bradley is a hunty?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great topic, yeah. What an absolute b***h. If that quote is true, how cold can she be to give an answer like that? I mean you are at the World Premiere of the most major project of your partner’s career. Are you so self-absorbed you can not let it be about someone other than yourself for one night? Now I know why they look so miserable all the time; cause they are. Miserable. But this Bradley guy is a different breed. He simply is not walking away from being with his child. Pictures do not lie. He is madly in love with her.  Lea, I mean.

Watch As I Dive In

Regina George
2 hours ago, T E A said:

she doesn't strike me as a cerebral individual :poot: 

gagz and brad, on the other hand, very much are. 

wiki: "After high school, Shayk studied marketing[6] but failed it and entered a beauty school with her older sister." well... :trollga:

the obvious conclusion is that another thing failed and that was their relationship. :selena:

call me a bitch, idc. :gaysia:

Usual “pretty people are stupid” talk... Disgusted 

Regina George
45 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Great topic, yeah. What an absolute b***h. If that quote is true, how cold can she be to give an answer like that? I mean you are at the World Premiere of the most major project of your partner’s career. Are you so self-absorbed you can not let it be about someone other than yourself for one night? Now I know why they look so miserable all the time; cause they are. Miserable. But this Bradley guy is a different breed. He simply is not walking away from being with his child. Pictures do not lie. He is madly in love with her.  Lea, I mean.

You acting as you actually know what is going on with their relationship is beyond. Like how can you say such stuff based on few candits? Are you living with them or something? I’m sure it’s none of your business. It’s not her project and there’s that. Some of famous partners have agreed to not share anything about others career. Maybe she doesn’t want to sound braggy or as she’s famous cause of Bradley. 

crisTEAne
51 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Usual “pretty people are stupid” talk... Disgusted 

gagz and brad are even more gorgeous and they are smart as fück :classy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Regina George
10 minutes ago, T E A said:

gagz and brad are even more gorgeous and they are smart as fück :classy:

Gaga dropped out of college too.. So if you are judging Irina just because of that then........ :trollga: Don’t be disrespectful 

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Gaga dropped out of college too.. So if you are judging Irina just because of that then........ :trollga: Don’t be disrespectful 

don't push it, you know that's not the reason why i said what i said. i'm not a mannerless hunty. :gaysia:

also, gagz was in the select few who got an early admission and she decided to drop out. there is a difference. :trollga:

now, in light of what @ZiggyZiggs pointed out, it also make sense why christian didn't show any sign of jealousy. he knew all along that brad wasn't a threat. :cryga:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

don't push it, you know that's not the reason why i said what i said. i'm not a mannerless hunty. :gaysia:

also, gagz was in the select few who got an early admission and she decided to drop out. there is a difference. :trollga:

now, in light of what @ZiggyZiggs pointed out, it also make sense why christian didn't show any sign of jealousy. he knew all along that brad wasn't a threat. :cryga:

You just come of as bitter by writing about someone being stupid or someone’s relationship that literally has nothing to do with you... But k

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You just come of as bitter by writing about someone being stupid or someone’s relationship that literally has nothing to do with you... But k

latest?cb=20151210001913

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You acting as you actually know what is going on with their relationship is beyond. Like how can you say such stuff based on few candits? Are you living with them or something? I’m sure it’s none of your business. It’s not her project and there’s that. Some of famous partners have agreed to not share anything about others career. Maybe she doesn’t want to sound braggy or as she’s famous cause of Bradley. 

Well, some of what you say has validity. However, going with the OP, if the claim is true, then I think her reply demonstrates disrespect, and is purposely dismissive. With your suppositions, in the precise context it occurred, there had to be a more congenial way to reply to the question.  None of my business to be sure, but I have an opinion nonetheless.

Watch As I Dive In

Oriane
4 hours ago, T E A said:

a beauty school

What even is that

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, Oriane said:

What even is that

idk, i imagine it like miss congeniality to prepare you for moments like this:

it seems that initially there were a million people in the room and brad picked irina, but then the number was reduced to a hundred and brad ultimately chose our gagz. :diane: 

btw, i love this move. now i feel the urge to rewatch it. :selena:

4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

That would explain why he and Gaga get along so well, ******* queen :vegas:

Archived