💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Irina Hasn't Posted About ASIB (directly)

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

I found it really weird that Irina Shayk (Bradley's girlfriend for more than three years) hasn't posted anything directly about ASIB.

Only relative posts are about Venice premiere.

Look at those captions. :madge:

"Magical night at Venice Film Festival Thanks again to @versace@donatella_versace for the amazing archive dress🙏🏼💛 And my love @mimiluzon for her magic touch before💫 #VeniceFilmFestival#Versace"

"Best date ever with my sister in red❤️❤️💫"

"@donatella_versace❣️"

"Sisters👭 @donatella_versace"

And when asked about ASIB by EXTRA, that's what she said.

"How proud are you of Bradley for ASIB and all the Oscar buzz?“

- "You have anything else to ask?”

I mean I am not blaming her for not being supportive tho. 

Spoiler

If my partner has something big coming up, honey, I will SPAM all my social media about it. :selena:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Well I’m sure she talks about it to him and has congratulated him, doesn’t mean she has to post it on social media to prove to the world that she is happy for him :shrug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

crisTEAne

she doesn't strike me as a cerebral individual :poot: 

gagz and brad, on the other hand, very much are. 

wiki: "After high school, Shayk studied marketing[6] but failed it and entered a beauty school with her older sister." well... :trollga:

the obvious conclusion is that another thing failed and that was their relationship. :selena:

call me a bitch, idc. :gaysia:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

yes and
26 minutes ago, T E A said:

wiki: "After high school, Shayk studied marketing[6] but failed it and entered a beauty school with her older sister." well... :trollga:

the obvious conclusion is that another thing failed and that was their relationship. :selena:

WHY AM I SCREAMING 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Luna Lovegood
28 minutes ago, T E A said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7503423

luna’s advocate

30 minutes ago, T E A said:

laughing-nervously-what-the-fuck-1868538

Their relantionship isnt for media and public consumation. From what I undrestand, they dont usually even walk the red carpet together, so the fact that she was at the Venice premiere says it all. 

Vitleysingur
5 minutes ago, Florin said:

Their relantionship isnt for media and public consumation. From what I undrestand, they dont usually even walk the red carpet together.

The same can be said about Taylor and Joe. And Tayor is wayyyyy more private about her relationship this time. While,

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

6 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

The same can be said about Taylor and Joe. And Tayor is wayyyyy more private about her relationship this time. While,

This smells completely sponsored though... the second slide literally has opening dates for the movie :deadbanana:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

PunkTheFunk

She is probably so sick of ASIB by now.

"Bradley we have to hire another nanny...Bradley?"

"Nanny...nan...ny...Tony...you know, Gaga is good friends with Tony. She told me all about it on the set of A Star Is Born, now in theatres worldwide..."

"There can be 100 shoes in my closet and I will throw all of them at you if you don't stop talking about that f*cking movie"

bradley-cooper-irina-shayk-getty-600x315

ZiggyZiggs

heres some tea for y'all

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

Frivolero
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

get ha coin:vegas:

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

And those kids are fake, sure. Delusional. :ladyhaha:

Archived