💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alexander Wang exposed as sexual predator

Supersonic

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, geopang said:

Waiting to see how y’all are gonna twist this and try to make Azealia look bad as usual. Good for her for helping expose him.

Psycho rapper azealia banks accuses all Asians of being rapists and steps on a puppy!!!! When will she stop!?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
6 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

And that’s why she went to his fashion show in 2015 as well? :messga: And wore his designs at the JWT?

And you suppose Gaga knows about this story backthen huh? Wow! :giggle:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Lol ok mess. I was just reminding people he has a history with Gaga. I’m not trying to say she supports sexual assault. 

An outfit she was assigned to wear and an outfit she got for free isn’t history. :selena: That’s like saying you have a history with slave labor if you’ve worn an h&m shirt your boyfriend gave you more than once in the past 3 years.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

And you suppose Gaga knows about this story backthen huh? Wow! :giggle:

Not to mention all of this happened at least one year after she attended his fashion show (which was in September 2015).

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Not to mention all of this happened at least one year after she attended his fashion show (which was in September 2015).

Right? I don't understand why the user had to bring this up anyway. It is different story with when she worked with R.Kelly or Terry. :smh:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LGMonster95

Not at some of you thinking that Gaga is friends with everyone she has been in contact. Also let's stop involving her in everyone's bad behaviour (if it's even true) like if she stalks every single person which came in contact to her to see if they are labeled as sexual predators or not 

Gaga is not going to those kind of parties anyway, I don't understand why she needs to be brought up, many celebrities wore his clothes and worked with him..

Don't forget that even Obama worked with Terry for example, it doesn't mean that he supported or knew about his actions..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Supersonic
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Not at some of you thinking that Gaga is friends with everyone she has been in contact. Also let's stop involving her in everyone's bad behaviour (if it's even true) like if she stalks every single person which came in contact to her to see if they are labeled as sexual predators or not 

I mean she took a picture hugging Madonna and we all know they're 100% not friends whatsoever. It's almost like... some people on here want to dislike Gaga either way. :huntyga: OGHs in disguise.

I'm not expecting her to cut ties with him unless the story gets bigger TBH. Not in the sense that she doesn't care, but that no one outside a few people on Twitter knows about it so it's unlikely ever going to reach Gaga. All the tweets in the OP have ~20 RTs and likes and there's nothing about this on Wang's Google News section.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Who needs haters when Gaga has fans like these? Pulling her into an unwanted narrative. First you did this with the Jon Peters thing and it became news, and now this. You guys will never learn. 

I would wait until this gets some profesional coverage. I also dont like the tweet saying that Alexander and his friends did that. Why Alexander is more important to name than his friends? 

Archived