💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poppy's Am I A Girl? is 2018's The Fame

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

B*tch show us what you can write. If you think Gaga’s lyrics weren’t good on The Fame then just delete your account ✌

They were good pop lyrics, we stan. But it’s not exceptionally good, there are a lot of actually great lyrical pop albums (I’d argue ARTPOP is one of them) out there.

The fact that I can’t write better than what’s on The Fame’s doesn’t mean it’s genius, it means it’s better than what I can do. Logical, right?

Try to be a bit polite next time, it really doesn’t hurt. It’s not like I was personally attacking you :koons:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't compare it with The Fame but the album is indeed incredible, and a huuge improvement from Poppy.computer that I think is garbage except Interweb and Computer Boy :sweat:.
Favorite songs on the album are Aristocrat, The Rapture Ball, Am I A Girl and Play Destroy, what about yours gays ?

beaublue
20 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

They were good pop lyrics, we stan. But it’s not exceptionally good, there are a lot of actually great lyrical pop albums (I’d argue ARTPOP is one of them) out there.

The fact that I can’t write better than what’s on The Fame’s doesn’t mean it’s genius, it means it’s better than what I can do. Logical, right?

Try to be a bit polite next time, it really doesn’t hurt. It’s not like I was personally attacking you :koons:

The Fame had more meaningful, intelligent lyrics than ARTPOP... that’s one of the reasons ARTPOP didn’t do well, the lyrics were so basic that it felt like anyone could have written them. The Fame’s lyrics reflected on a focused subject, were beyond clever in regards to the words she used & just bomb as f*ck because they stood out from any pop albums that were out/came before. The fact that you honestly think ARTPOP’s lyrics were “actually great” is... (& there’s no nice way of putting this) extremely ignorant, grammar wise.

oh & I’m sorry if you feel “personally attacked” but you personally attacked one of the best albums of the 2000’s that had historical significance in pop music & quite literally changed it. So I guess both of us felt attacked? I don’t really care lmao but pop off I guess

I get that it’s intentionally vain but my god, I can’t listen to these lyrics with a straight face lol. I’m too old for this ****.

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, lovedillon said:

The Fame had more meaningful, intelligent lyrics than ARTPOP... that’s one of the reasons ARTPOP didn’t do well, the lyrics were so basic that it felt like anyone could have written them. The Fame’s lyrics reflected on a focused subject, were beyond clever in regards to the words she used & just bomb as f*ck because they stood out from any pop albums that were out/came before. The fact that you honestly think ARTPOP’s lyrics were “actually great” is... (& there’s no nice way of putting this) extremely ignorant, grammar wise.

oh & I’m sorry if you feel “personally attacked” but you personally attacked one of the best albums of the 2000’s that had historical significance in pop music & quite literally changed it. So I guess both of us felt attacked? I don’t really care lmao but pop off I guess

I’m a non-native speaker and you’re being extremely rude. I won’t tell you why I think ARTPOP’s lyrics are great because you clearly won’t listen, you must be too cool to listen and respect others’ opinions. Just don’t get offended so easily when the subject being dicussed has nothing to do with you. You’re making it impossible to keep the argument civil. Thanks.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Nuggets

4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

"Love it when you call me legs"

"In the morning buy me eggs."

Yaaas, Geeeniuhz :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived