Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Genre Is ARUTW?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

gagarox

It belongs to the gay-ballad genre aka a song that will start smashing the charts from January 2019 to Dec 2019 and gays will play it at their weddings. :huntyga:

Infinity Wave
6 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Sounds like something she would’ve mislabeled an ARTPOP song as. :laughga:

You're SAVAGE :ladyhaha:

Colourful

Glamourpuss

Pop rock. It reminds me of Elton too. 

I don't know the timeline, but when Elton said Gaga's new album (Joanne) had some good songs on it similar to You and I, I wondered if he got mixed up and was referring to ASIB tracks. 

Speaking of Elton, he's always sharing his opinion. Has he been silent this time because I'd actually like to know his opinion this time. 

AStarIsBorn21
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Pop rock. It reminds me of Elton too. 

I don't know the timeline, but when Elton said Gaga's new album (Joanne) had some good songs on it similar to You and I, I wondered if he got mixed up and was referring to ASIB tracks. 

Speaking of Elton, he's always sharing his opinion. Has he been silent this time because I'd actually like to know his opinion this time. 

He said that in early 2016. I don’t even think she was confirmed in the movie by then. But yeah, I would really like to know what he thinking about AISB, especially since he was so opinionated on her other work *cough* ARTPOP. :huntyga:

giskardsb
6 hours ago, Bad Kids said:

Wikipedia is wrong.  Nothing in the vocal melodies is typically country.   Modern country has alot of rock influence though so maybe that's where they are coming from, but more likely they are saying that because of the songwriters.   I know it has typicaly country songwriters but nothing about ARUTW, vocally or the musically, screams Country.

Much more Elton/Billy Joel than Country.

Bad Kids
20 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Wikipedia is wrong.  Nothing in the vocal melodies is typically country.   Modern country has alot of rock influence though so maybe that's where they are coming from, but more likely they are saying that because of the songwriters.   I know it has typicaly country songwriters but nothing about ARUTW, vocally or the musically, screams Country.

Much more Elton/Billy Joel than Country.

that means wikipedia generalized the genre :( but i wished more of this sound

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

a lion king soundtrack genre

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived