šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sarah TANno makeup

Gohan

Featured Posts

latikofficial
5 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Sarah is literally one of the most coveted MUA's in hollywood and the fashion industry and you all disregard her as if you can even put on a decent eyeliner. Smh.Ā 

PREACH. She does makeup according to what Gaga asks for, aka doing her job. If Gaga looks more tanĀ it's because she wanted to (She's italian, they tan pretty easily). Stop faulting this talented woman for doing her job.

uwu

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
9 hours ago, Gohan said:

It's a photoshopped picture of Ariana with black features yes :rip: people have too much time on the internet

What a time to be alive

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

fivefoottwo

in my opinion, sarahā€™s technique may be flawless but her style just doesnā€™t suit gaga. she gives her face unflattering contours and peaks, makes her look old.Ā and she does her eyebrow region at this specific angle that makes gaga look confused. but iā€™m no make up expert so correct me if iā€™m wrongĀ 

I think Sarah's technical skills are incredible. When they get creative, the end results are usually stunning. Her everyday/glamour work for Gaga, although a bit boring and conventional, is still really nice.

I do hope there is room, in Gaga's creative future, for more unconventional looks. Sarah really gave us some interesting looks at the end of ARTPOP/Cheek to Cheek.

3 points in and ready for more

boyerased
18 hours ago, Galagala said:

Sarah is really bad in my opinion:oops:. I love Gaga's makeup style like AMAs 2009's..

We have the same taste! That and late 2010's silver hair looks are my favorite. She doesn't look plastic and made up but still has those defined eyelids and strong lips. Also the eyebrows that time were beautiful.Ā 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sarah is doing a great job.

It's Freddy who needs a reality check :selena:

to be honest, i think there are not soo many better hairstylists out there who can do wigs on white girls. sometimes i dont like his work but i think he is still one of the best.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

to be honest, i think there are not soo many better hairstylists out there who can do wigs on white girls. sometimes i dont like his work but i think he is still one of the best.

his wig game lately has been weaker than ever :air:

that look is a mess, from hair to make up, and then the strangeness from her face made the dress look like she was wearing a ragged dirt bag....

she looks pretty but there's something really off, it's mostly the contrast of that way too blonde hair with the tan, and on top of the hair is all glued to her head. ufff, like i said it cant be jackpot everytime

Freddy's hairstyling is elegant lol. Y'all just don't like updos and that fringe, which Gaga herself seems to love.Ā :triggered:

RAMROD

It is not much, @GohanĀ :green:

It really is not. :classy:

TheseĀ one are

101668.max-620x600.jpg

Ā 

23Y0.jpg

Ā 

LadyGagaMonsterGallery%252127.jpg

Ā 

b2dec07bd3_92889613_o2.jpg

Ā 

But this one is not

lady-gaga-governors.jpg.256c8b4c5f4b9eb2

Ā 

Owkay?Ā Get to it! :sis:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived