💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sillynate
4 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

I quit watching on the 2d episode of the last season. It's too messed up. I was with AHS since 2013 but I can't stand it anymore :emma:

You didn’t even get to see the witches :toofunny:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally caught up and i'm gagging!!! I love the season!! definitely doesn't feel like AHS really, but still has some touches. 

jacs vs looser

At first I was bothered by the inclusion of two seemingly independent killers, since it reminded me too much of Freakshow and seemed a bit unnecesary, but the twist at the end of episode 3 makes me feel like it might make some sense after all.

Just hope the season doesn't start falling appart soon.

ok I just remembered my only critique, I don't like/understand that camper who's dead but he's not.. I was hoping no paranormal sksks but alas there's ghosts ig

Luke78619

This episode was sooooooo good I’m so happy with this season 

spoiler:

Xavier is sooo... hot :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gagzus

Ok so I’m finally catching up on the show and I have some theories that I think after episode 5 might make more sense. I’ve seen the synopsis blurbs for episode 5-8 and I think I’ve figured out this season’s “twist”

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i feel like i’m getting bored of the season already, the fact that we already know who the killers are killed any suspense for me :madge: 

ryan murphy has to ruin every one of his shows, doesn't he? almost every season of AHS starts out strong and ends confused on where it was planning on going

Cake like Malibu Gaga

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i feel like i’m getting bored of the season already, the fact that we already know who the killers are killed any suspense for me :madge: 

ryan murphy has to ruin every one of his shows, doesn't he? almost every season of AHS starts out strong and ends confused on where it was planning on going

So true. It's like the first 2-3 episodes each season (since Coven) are decent but then they go downhill FAST. The acting/writing on this season is SO cringe. Imma keep watching only because it's Ryan but damn, compare this to Murder House and :awkney:

Episode 5... yikes

There's no point in this being called 1984. Rehashed killer ghosts for like the fifth time? Satan possessing people for like the eighth time? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

who will love me when the night is over

Jeremy Kosinski

All you rejects hating on **** cuz your simple minded thoughts can't see the story for the intellectual depth it truly has. 😂 ****outtahere fr 😂 i love you all but... nahh..byeeee fellatiola 🤘

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

All you rejects hating on **** cuz your simple minded thoughts can't see the story for the intellectual depth it truly has. 😂 ****outtahere fr 😂 i love you all but... nahh..byeeee fellatiola 🤘

Yeah, a season full of plot twists a bunch of Twitter gays could have come up with has amazing intellectual depth 

who will love me when the night is over

jacs vs looser
4 hours ago, Spock said:

Episode 5... yikes

There's no point in this being called 1984. Rehashed killer ghosts for like the fifth time? Satan possessing people for like the eighth time? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11722030

I was very happy with the season until episode 5, I honestly feel that ghosts have become the weakest plot point of later seasons.

This, being a camp set up in 1984, would've been the perfect opportunity to introduce warewolves or a similar creature, like these:

But I guess bringing something new to the table isn't Ryan's cup of tea. Oh well.

Archived