💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think It’s Time

Twitter

Featured Posts

We should get the WDYDT music video?

I know it is not everyone’s favorite or the most liked song of the film, but let’s be honest the SNL scene was iconic. :music:

Bradley

Why are people treating songs featured in the movie like it's a Lady Gaga single?

I mean I could understand it if you're talking about Shallow, which is the central theme of the movie, but Why Did You Do That? is a song that is written from Ally's perspective and was designed to develop the story and move the plot forward.

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why are people treating songs featured in the movie like it's a Lady Gaga single?

I mean I could understand it if you're talking about Shallow, which is the central theme of the movie, but Why Did You Do That? is a song that is written from Ally's perspective and was designed to develop the story and move the plot forward.

True. I thought since we have videos for INLA, LWIF, ARUTW, and Shallow we should a song that features one of the pop tracks of the film.

WDYDT is a good choice because we have the iconic SNL performance. Otherwise I’m not treating it like they’re singles, but to keep the consistency she’s been doing. ;)

Bradley
3 minutes ago, KING said:

True. I thought since we have videos for INLA, LWIF, ARUTW, and Shallow we should a song that features one of the pop tracks of the film.

WDYDT is a good choice because we have the iconic SNL performance. Otherwise I’m not treating it like they’re singles, but to keep the consistency she’s been doing. ;)

I don't think they want Why Did You Do That? to represent the movie. They did it for all the songs they did because they convey the emotions and message of the movie, and make a good impression of the movie.

The pop songs are described as 'shallow' and we know that Jackson and Gaga both disapprove of them in some way. I still think they are great songs but in the movie, it's not portrayed in that manner.

LMSince2008
15 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yes :madge: and it better not be some recycled scenes I’m talking an actual video :poot::diane:

Hahaha full performance maybe? Almost all 4 videos she uploaded has repetitive scenes (of course it’s from the movie) but can we get different clips or full performance maybe, or behind the scene videos?

#2018radioisours

LateToCult

A little piece of me wants the song to be released as a single and for it to smash. So much so that it persuades Academy voters to crown it instead of Shallow and give Diane her Oscar. :ladyhaha:

GypsyBabe

Gosh I can’t stand this song, but I mean, a video is a video so whatever. :oops:

What I really want is the performance of ITA in its entirety. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

The only video we want is for ITA with unused wedding scenes :saira:

Same :saira:

I can’t stop lusting after it :saira:

⚯͛

TimisaMonster

I feel as much attention and promo they're giving to all the ballads....they need to release a Heal Me or WDYDT video to showcase the pop side of the film that also is featured and shouldn't be ignored because its (no pun) shallow...

But...whatever...this is why we cant have nice things 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived