💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Xtina Album and Tour in 2019

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm sure her label is pressuring her to release another album quickly to get sales up after how badly her last album flopped...:stalkga:

I just hope she delivers quality...all these past albums have a few good songs but then the rest is filler :selena:

Yeah....no. She took 6 years off and there’s no way her label is pressuring her now. Also,  No one excepted her album to smash. 

She said during liberation promo as well as multiple times on tour that she’s back in work mode and has found a group of collaborators that she feels comfortable and inspired working with. Plus, I’m sure she has ample material from the last 6 years to release several albums. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Literally what are you talking about? Her new music shows vocal restraint, was the exact kind of music she should be making and her tour did extremely well for what it was.

im sick and tired of the negativity and pessimism with everything Christina does. Y’all stan basic talentless Britney, so let’s not. 

Wow I can’t even have an opinion? I don’t like the way her voice sounded on her latest album. It was too much screaming for me and you can’t change that for me...

Literally who stans Britney? Lol 

Such a negative and pessimist comment from someone that’s “sick and tired of negativity and pessimism” :saladga:

Hottie Detector

2 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

When will Gaga? Let's not

The Fame (2008)

The Fame Monster (2009)

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

TimisaMonster
31 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yeah....no. She took 6 years off and there’s no way her label is pressuring her now. Also,  No one excepted her album to smash. 

She said during liberation promo as well as multiple times on tour that she’s back in work mode and has found a group of collaborators that she feels comfortable and inspired working with. Plus, I’m sure she has ample material from the last 6 years to release several albums. 

Perhaps but no label likes having an artist take so many years off without releasing something and making them money. Sure they know she isnt the powerhouse she used to be, but still...contracts are involved too. I'm sure she has some catching up on when it comes to how many albums she has to release...:laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That J

I was at the next to last stop on the Liberation tour in Atlanta and it was packed to the hilt, the audience was wild, she sang the HELL out of every song and it was like an arena show in a theater. 

I loved it and would go back in a heartbeat! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Glamourpuss

In my opinion as somebody who used to be a big fan, I think she needs to do another album similar to Stripped. That album had a good mix of different styles like some sounded more pop, others more rnb or soulful but still managed to be cohesive. With Back to Basics and whatever came after it I couldn't really dig her sound and I pretty much forgot about her. Her new album wasn't great but it was a step in the right direction. I think she needs to use her voice properly and not oversing just because she can. Gaga on ASIB is a perfect example of somebody with powerful vocals who uses her voice correctly to convey emotion, whereas Christina will warble on for ages like that Family Guy parody. 

:laughga:

Let’s be honest, Xtina was always the one with the bad luck and always was overshadowed by other females, don’t forget, she was kissed second by Madonna and the camera moved when it happened, so Brit got all the spotlight.. 

this was her whole career.. always second..

I hope the new album will not disappoint me, Liberation was a mess

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23

I know she considers herself more of an artist, but her efforts to be that artist have failed. Liberation was a terrible album except for Fall in Line, Masochist, and Maria.

I want her to make an album that is aimed at commercial success. Give me those 2019 radio friendly bops 

6 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

since when release new music is bored?:wtfga:

I Just dont understand... 2 shitty Xtina album per decade are okay, but every year ? donate that money rater.So again, is she bored? 

Wolf Boy
11 hours ago, ropi said:

Why?

Is she that bored? 

Her tour lastest a couple weeks and her album bombed. I would say yes, she prob is bored.

my friend posted videos from her tour stop in atl, and it looked like an incredibly good show.

i mean, she is THE VOICE!!

i'm here for new music, but i'd love to see her do a disco record a la "telepathy."

then again, i want most any diva alive to do a disco record, so...

highlikegaga

y'all do realize with tour bundles she'd be able to sell well on first week, right?:laughga:

also, if she uses payola she'd be able to get a decent hit on Spotify/Radio.

y'all act like her career is over and judge her constantly, but if she wanted to and put out a decent radio friendly material she'd smash left and right.:ohwell:

let's see what happens with the actual album she puts out before we laugh at her career most of us can't say they have.:ladyhaha:

Archived