💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Was Supposed To Star In ASIB Alongside...

Gyan

Featured Posts

FinnishGypsy
6 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

That would've been a disaster. I bet Gaga wouldn't have been interested.

Yeah I think the reason ASIB worked so damn well was due to the nearly tangible chemistry between Gaga and Cooper, and I suspect that’s because, despite both being at the top of their respective fields, they had to mutually become truly humble and vulnerable in front of one another prior to filming, in order to step outside their comfort zone and learn a new craft (i.e., acting for Gaga and singing for Cooper). 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FinnishGypsy
8 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

It's clear to me that Bradley genuinely believes in Gaga's talent as an actress, not just a pop star trying to act 

Agreed. People think they are just playing up their friendship for publicity for the movie, but I genuinely think Gaga and Cooper have immense respect and love for one another. Neither comes across as the least bit disingenuous whilst gushing about the other. It’s actually really beautiful to see that level of support in an industry that’s so cutthroat and self-absorbed. 

freebit

I'm not sure about the onscreen chemistry - her & Bradley were so hot that I have trouble believing their onscreen pairing could be topped by her & Jack White. The music would have been fire though. 

It's weird that he couldn't get the studio on board at all for Jack White. He is such an iconic musician. The white P4K-ed crowd would have been all over this, so it's not as if the movie wouldn't have found an audience. 

19 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

He trash talked gaga in 2012 saying her music was empty and insubstantial. So I don’t think that pairing would of worked. Tell you what though, his song another way to die would of sounded so much better with Gaga on it.

He put out a statement afterward and said he was misquoted, and that he was talking about personas as it relates to music in a general sense, and said he respected Gaga, as well as her activism. That said, I do think he was being kind of hypocritical on that subject since this is the same man that wanted the media to think his wife was his sister. :rip: 

19 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

He trash talked gaga in 2012 saying her music was empty and insubstantial. So I don’t think that pairing would of worked. Tell you what though, his song another way to die would of sounded so much better with Gaga on it.

wasn't this jackson's struggle? maybe jack white would have added a depth to it.

9 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Genuinely curious as to why you believe this? I was actually super surprised (and impressed) that Cooper promoted Gaga as being the force behind this movie, rather than himself, and that was reaffirmed when the movie ended and it said “Lady Gaga” prior to “Bradley Cooper” in the credits. I just assumed his name would be first since he’s an A-list actor and this was her first movie. So that was a really cool move on his part, I think. 

Yeah, right, so what is Ally’s full name?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaMyBlood95

Idk how that would work out, but the chemistry between Gaga and Bradley was amazing on screen so I have to say I am glad Bradley did it in the end :wub:

On 11/17/2018 at 9:54 AM, GhettoFabulous said:

I disagree alongside Gaga it definitely would’ve been SOMETHING :diane: and apparently jack is also great when it comes to selling physicals SOOOO

Jack White is great, honestly

Guillaume Hamon

And Ally's father was supposed to be played by Robert de Niro or John Travolta at some point.

I kinda wish she was with them. I love the actor but the idea of gaga having de niro or travolta as her father in her first big movie role was fancy af. :D 

Archived