đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Was Supposed To Star In ASIB Alongside...

Gyan

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

It would have been more rock oriented. Jack is the author of one of the greatest rock anthems of all time. 

Dukttape

I can't deny his musical prowess, but I don't f*ck with this clown after his history of mental abuse toward Karen Elson.

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, Red said:

That would have been dope, with Bradley's huge ego out of the way, Jackson's huge backstory would be out of the way too and the movie would actually focus on the title character

What. :interestinga:

Bradley most definitely does not have a huge ego. 

Bonkers

I'll give you something worth imagining....

Jackson Maine:  Bradley Cooper
Ally:  Justin Bieber

Spoiler

If you think I'm joking, play the "shallow" scene in your mind with Bieber instead of Gaga.  :giveup: :flutter:

:flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:
simon-cowell.gif
:flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

Spoiler

:flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Woolfsmck
14 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

The music with him would’ve been pretty interesting but Bradley was great too :lana::diane:

I think Gaga working with Bradley to help him with the singing scenes was why he cast himself...He didn't think his singing was good enough and he wanted a singer to play the part...

Bradley's acting was spot on..I believed he was the character he played...but the burnout drug abuser kinda does work that well to me , cause he's really not a burnout irl... 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Reginald

I would have LOVED this. Jack White has been one of my musical idols since the first album he had with The White Stripes, back around the turn of the millennium. I imagine that him and Gaga would have created some legendary rock songs. 

Gov Hooka
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I'll give you something worth imagining....

Jackson Maine:  Bradley Cooper
Ally:  Justin Bieber

Hide contents

If you think I'm joking, play the "shallow" scene in your mind with Bieber instead of Gaga.  :giveup: :flutter:

simon-cowell.gif

Hide contents

:flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

Sis what? :what:

I could get behind a collab between the two in a gay p.orno but that’s it

Battle 4 Ur Life

no, keep it.

it's perfect the way it is. besides it would never have been as big. can Jack White sing and play guitar? heck yeah but can he act like Cooper? I highly doubt it.

some responses in this thread are embarrassing and downright ignorant.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Woolfsmck
40 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Sis what? :what:

I could get behind a collab between the two in a gay p.orno but that’s it

Bieber is straight tho.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

FinnishGypsy
14 hours ago, Red said:

That would have been dope, with Bradley's huge ego out of the way, Jackson's huge backstory would be out of the way too and the movie would actually focus on the title character

Genuinely curious as to why you believe this? I was actually super surprised (and impressed) that Cooper promoted Gaga as being the force behind this movie, rather than himself, and that was reaffirmed when the movie ended and it said “Lady Gaga” prior to “Bradley Cooper” in the credits. I just assumed his name would be first since he’s an A-list actor and this was her first movie. So that was a really cool move on his part, I think. 

Woolfsmck
9 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Genuinely curious as to why you believe this? I was actually super surprised (and impressed) that Cooper promoted Gaga as being the force behind this movie, rather than himself, and that was reaffirmed when the movie ended and it said “Lady Gaga” prior to “Bradley Cooper” in the credits. I just assumed his name would be first since he’s an A-list actor and this was her first movie. So that was a really cool move on his part, I think. 

It's clear to me that Bradley genuinely believes in Gaga's talent as an actress, not just a pop star trying to act 

Archived