💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TIME Best Albums of 2018 - #1 Cardi B-Invasion Of Privacy

Lighter

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Lol guys, everyone (well not everyone) on here was praising Cardi's album when it came out and now you're bashing it?

If you think it just doesn't deserve #1, but should be one of the Top 10, I get it. But i don''t get bashing the album itself. I was a really solid album and honestly well be iconic 10 years from now. 

Other spots:

Robyn and Troye's albums were great so i agree. Shawn Mendes? :laughga:.

Camila's album? i liked half of it but the other half was boring. 

Nicki when she sees this list:

tenor.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

I agree with Janelle but Cardi? OMG and where's Palo Santo?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

TheSlash

Why is anyone complaining? In 10 years (or even in one, bc #2019LG6IsOurs :firega: ) everybody will say "Look, this list is the perfect representation of the horrible musical year of 2018 :vegas: "

Ew, David!

CARDI B IS THE HIGHEST SELLING ALBUM IN THAT LIST... AND EVERY SONG IN THERE WAS POTENTIAL SINGLE MATERIAL ... THE LONGEST CHARTING ALBUM IN 2018... THAT IS NOT PAYOLA, THESE ARE FACTS... PEOPLE WERE STREAMING/BUYING THIS ALBUM FOR MONTHS.. WHY ?? BCZ ITS THAT GOOD. YALL NEED TO STOP HATING ON CARDI. ALL YOUR FAVES ARE NOT ON THE CHARTS , ASK YOURSELVES WHY ?? BCZ PEOPLE ARENT BUYING THE ALBUMS...U CAN NOT BUY CHART POSITION, THOSE ARE STATISTICALLY MEASURED. RADIO? YES, YOU CAN, ALBUM/SONG SALES?? NOPE. PPL LOVE CARDI AND THATS A FACT. ....Argue with your ancestors.:gaysia:

Spoiler

mybe not #1, but i would EXPECT to see it in top 5. facts.:queenga:

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, geopang said:

The best album of 2018 was Lykke Li’s so sad so sexy

Hard rain and deep end were good but the album aged like milk and it’s her worst reveiwed album

geopang
51 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Hard rain and deep end were good but the album aged like milk and it’s her worst reveiwed album

I think it’s legendary. I play it daily, and every single song is amazing. Just my opinion

Luxe Ford

At least an album with a cover like an 80s soft pörn movie is there!

R-12619732-1538751235-8991.jpeg.jpg

Stuck in glitter, strands of saliva...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived