💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

YouTube narrator dragged for saying Gaga uses auto tune

Kimmo

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Honey, it was on these boards years and years ago. Listen to the damn clips and you can clearly hear the mic tuning the vocals. That IS THE RECEIPTS LMAO. 

Look at my history. I’m a huge fan that’s been here for years. Zero trolling. 

You quoted me and I provided audio files of the mic in question.

Either listen or move on.  

Why would I look when you can also provide me the receipts sis. I’m not doubting you :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Why would I look when you can also provide me the receipts sis. I’m not doubting you :interestinga:

Thank you for not doubting me? 

Next. :nails:

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

I’ve been told it’s the same mic used in these performances. And you can honestly hear something that sounds like auto tune...especially in DWYW

@ 3:28 during speechless ...

Ah the DWUW performance is every acoustic. That's not autotune. She just a constriction which produces a natural effect. 

Also, maybe these mics do have processors but I would imagine what's more important is what the mic is connected to. Why spend money on a fragile mic when you could easily process the mic output which you're gonna be playing anyway? There also isn't lag between her lip movement and singing which makes me think little to no processing is happening. 

Edit: also, those mics are different. I think what's happening in Speechless is that there's a reverb effect and/or background vocals. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

the funny thing is that I fail to hear the difference when he compares the Million Reasons MV with the Dive Bar performance right after it :selena:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

7 hours ago, Rino said:

the funny thing is that I fail to hear the difference when he compares the Million Reasons MV with the Dive Bar performance right after it :selena:

That’s the point you can tell that if she fixes her voice during the mixing of the record, the changes are very minimal 

Hottie Detector

Married the Night
10 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Ah the DWUW performance is every acoustic. That's not autotune. She just a constriction which produces a natural effect. 

Also, maybe these mics do have processors but I would imagine what's more important is what the mic is connected to. Why spend money on a fragile mic when you could easily process the mic output which you're gonna be playing anyway? There also isn't lag between her lip movement and singing which makes me think little to no processing is happening. 

Edit: also, those mics are different. I think what's happening in Speechless is that there's a reverb effect and/or background vocals. 

Good observation. I don’t think any less of her either way. 

JohnnyVersace

Omfg sometimes you guys can’t take any criticism. Grow up. :what:

I would argue every single modern artist uses some software to tweak, or slightly manipulate their voice. That’s just digital recording. Joanne was a terrible example because it was  so raw and stripped, but I’m sure there were still slight adjustments to the vocals to get it just right. But clearly, she absolutely HAS used it in the past in her EDM music. 

No ones saying she lip syncs ffs

joannesrats

Guys, autotune is pitch correction. The issue is when autotune is overused and takes out the natural vibration or vibrato in a voice, or over-does vibrato and makes it sound too robotic. They input it into a software, usually Melodyne, and they tell the software what notes in the key that the singer should be signing and where. They can then add effects like vibrato, but when it's done in this way (poorly done, anyways) it's going to come out as robotic and obviously fake. 

NewUsername
17 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

People always use the vma as evidence she's used it but if you watch videos from the audience, it didn't have the auto-tune live

mtv auto-tuned every performance on the broadcast that night, for some reason :air: 

that's assuming they mention it, haven't watched the video yet :poot:

edit: MESS :air: what kind of nonsense are they spewing 

also she used it to deepen her voice and make it more bassy?

Do they know what auto-tune is? Cos it doesn't do that

can you link me?

The first 3 seconds of the video were enough. Did he really lowered her voice or did some kind of thing to make her sound bad, like come on...

9 minutes ago, SJAG said:

The first 3 seconds of the video were enough. Did he really lowered her voice or did some kind of thing to make her sound bad, like come on...

Ok I watched the entire video. So he basically says that the studio version of a song is slightly different than a live performance like we didn't already know that.

What makes me really mad is that when singers don't sound like their records, people say they use "autotune" in the studio version, but when they do, then people say they are "lip syncing" during live performances. Get your **** together.

misunderstood
17 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

Why is he saying she used autotune on the mv because of the place? :air: does he know she doesn't actually sing on the mv? it's the studio song :poot: 

LMAO THIS

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga pre-emptively ended him anyway when she recorded Shallow and I'll Never Love Again live.

Archived