celeb

Bhad Bhabie throws a drink at Iggy Azalea

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Came here thinking Bhad Bhabie was another name for Cardi B. I  can't keep up with all these rapper women, they might as well be the same entity. What's Barbie Tingz then? Do they all get their inspiration (or lack of) from the same place?  

(Rhetorical questions). 

3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Came here thinking Bhad Bhabie was another name for Cardi B. I  can't keep up with all these rapper women, they might as well be the same entity. What's Barbie Tingz then? Do they all get their inspiration (or lack of) from the same place?  

(Rhetorical questions). 

Why would that be another name for Cardi? :sharon:

Hottie Detector

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Why would that be another name for Cardi? :sharon:

She seems to do that thing they all do where they change the spellings of words to look different like Bartier. I assumed the Bhabie was a name for herself and my comment above was to point out the lack of originality. 

RahrahWitch

Spoiled brat who came from a meme tries to start drama with a celebrity. Clawing for that media attention.. sad

JazzGa
6 hours ago, insight said:

No f****** manners!!!!

This generation is seriously screwed in the head. Are they trying to emulate the fight scenes from their favorite reality  tv shows?

Gurl... these people ARE the reality tv shows

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Wow that girl is trash. I hate Iggy tbh, but glad she handled it the way she did. That other girl who, let's be honest, is a total nobody, is also a dumpster fire. Canceled for eternity.

Catnikko
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

(Rhetorical questions). 

I thought it was just gonna be Nicki :air: I was perched

Actual patient

That J

All these idiots need to take a class on class and how to act because this stuff is getting beyond tired.  

It used to be funny when it happened like once every 5 years but this daily messy crap is too much.  

None of them have any reason to be mad. They are getting paid more than your average American. Appreciate your life and shut the **** up.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
6 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Spoiled brat who came from a meme tries to start drama with a celebrity. Clawing for that media attention.. sad

Seriously.  Shes famous because she was a disrespectful little you know what on a talk show about getting help for such. Then her and her mom pimped the whole thing out and shes worse than she was before, it seems. 

There is ALWAYS someone bigger and harder than you and if you play like that, you will offend that person and get ur full blown butt whooped up FOR REAL.  

These children need to be careful. But it's no worry on my spirit. Like Mariah said, them chickens is Ash and I'm lotion. :reductive:

That J
10 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

this is what happens when cardi b throws shoes at fashion shows and still gets fashion deals. it reminds the youth celebrities (and yes, bhad bhabie is 15 years old for those of you saying that a child needs her ass beat) that the standard for being a rapper is on the floor and you can act a fool without long term repercussions. 

it was wrong for her to act like this, but obviously she was influenced by the hostess of the party when she threw that drink from like 8 feet away with another person in between them. :messga:

You act grown, you get treated grown. That's MY view on it. 

I say good for Iggy tho. Handled with class. 

She was trying to make another Cardi Vs Nicki moment to get some notoriety and it didn't work #yawn 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived