celeb

Bhad Bhabie throws a drink at Iggy Azalea

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

So y'all were cheering when Cardi threw a ****ing shoe at Nicki but condemn this :triggered: HypocriteDaily never disappoints

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

So y'all were cheering when Cardi threw a ****ing shoe at Nicki but condemn this :triggered: HypocriteDaily never disappoints

to be fair nicki has been trying it with cardi for a hot minute there. what did iggy do? that kid is triggered bc of that one insta comment? *eyeroll

Mirages
2 hours ago, kvnrp said:

This is the first time I heard of Barbie, way to start and directly kill your career :lana:

Have you not seen her on Dr Phil yelling cash me outside how bout day?Ā :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

2 hours ago, geopang said:

I canā€™t stand Iggy. But that type of behavior is not right, and Iggy doesnā€™t deserve a drink thrown at her. This red headed dumb b*tch needs her ass beat urgently. Sheā€™s trash.

Very true. Iggy is trash but the level of immaturity and disrespect u gotta have for people to throw a drink at her when shes done nothing...

11 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Who cares about this bhadĀ bhrat?

We donā€™t, but i personally like Iggy, she might not be the best but she also not the worst. Here she showed more classĀ 

Hottie Detector

She wants to get that Nicki vs Cardi publicity stunt with Iggy. I hope she continues ignoresĀ the fool, just like Cardi shouldā€™ve done with NickiĀ 

SILENT HILL

I've neverĀ met someone who is an actual "fan"Ā of Bhad Bhabie. I feel like everyone just sees her as a meme that makes music. I hope she fades away soon because she does not deserve the success she has gotten so far. She'sĀ literally a fifteen year old brat whoĀ got famous solely for being a little sh*t.Ā 

Shipper

Kudos to iggy though.Ā  She seemed poised when that drink hit her hair and she just turned and gave a who dat look.Ā 

I at least see some class there and the way she responded.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Archived