Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Natalia Kills / Cruel Youth - Devil In Paradise (OUT NOW)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

I loooooooved Natalia Kills when she opened for ROBYN on her Body Talk Tour. We were front row and she did not come to play around. She was NASTY and we ate it UP! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TSUNAMI
7 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Ain’t this the girl who screamed at that kid for trying to act like her husband? :vegas:

Because her husband invented Michael Buble

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Joshua James said:

Then when onto to wright Holy Water with Madonna 

The one in which they basically reuse Vogue’s lyrics? :huntyga:

monsterdino
9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Whatever.. It’s pretty obvious what she is doing. If you are her fan then you should be objective. Sorry if you are offended or triggered by what I wrote but those are facts. 

I didn't deny that she changed her name bc she wanted to run away from what she did (which is understandable as a whole country hated her and she probably felt ashamed of what she did so she felt like changing her name for a new her I guess), but u made it seem as she changed her name from teddy to cruel youth which is not true

Lol, she Is done... She can change the name as much as she wants to but with a little bit of googling everyone will know who she is...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MaryJaneHolland

Cackling at everyone :air: Clearly, her point is not to sell thousands of copies of her music, every artist knows their current state and commercial ability :air: 

But get those few lmaos :air:

PlanetChromatica

Still can't believe how she acted and then gave no apology or anything. That is how to kill your career. It's a shame because I really liked her first two albums but I have no respect for her now and will not be giving this a listen.

misunderstood
On 11/14/2018 at 8:39 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

Whatever.. It’s pretty obvious what she is doing. If you are her fan then you should be objective. Sorry if you are offended or triggered by what I wrote but those are facts. 

giphy.gif

People who act like some of their opinions are facts 7OOh.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived