Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB behind-the-scenes footage from NRJ

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Edible Cloud
5 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

Is it also another audio version? Somehow it sound a bit different in some moments, maybe because of quality. I am confiuson.

Yeah, for me the voices seem more "acute/sharp".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalon x
17 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

Is it also another audio version? Somehow it sound a bit different in some moments, maybe because of quality. I am confusion.

It's the original but the pitch was a little high. Most likely the uploader did it to prevent the video from getting deleted because of copyright.

gagzus
14 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

Is it also another audio version? Somehow it sound a bit different in some moments, maybe because of quality. I am confiuson.

It’s because this is a broadcast version, in Europe television is PAL and runs at a faster frame rate than NTSC which is used in North America. The video and the audio is ever so slightly faster that it’s barely noticeable but you can tell because the song’s pitch is higher slightly in this version.

The official video on YouTube was rendered in NTSC so therefore it the pitch and frame rate is the same as originally intended. 

For example if you were to watch a US tv show broadcasted on say UK television that’s been converted to PAL it runs slightly faster

They're so cute I can't deal :messga: she was still crying after filming the 12 Notes scene! They got soooo close. I'mma die when the blu-ray's out.

Edible Cloud
16 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

It's the original but the pitch was a little high. Most likely the uploader did it to prevent the video from getting deleted because of copyright. 

I uploaded this video ... and i confirm it was broadcast like this on TV.

avalon x
14 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

France, I'm devastated. :what:

Thanks for uploading this btw and sharing it here! :runhug:

Reality

I understand why the original version would show clips from the movie, but I actually kind of like this version better. It's really cool to see all the behind the scenes.

🃏🖤👹

1 hour ago, Edible Cloud said:

Your epione video killed me :emma:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

18 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Does anyone have a download link for Always Remember Us This Way music video on Spotify, too?? :laughga:

I guess mv will be on Youtube tomorrow

Archived