Jump to content
Apple Music
society

FBI: Hate crimes up 17%, anti-Semitic hate crimes up 37% in 2017

Featured Posts

Melech

While the majority of hate crimes comes from the far right, leftist antisemitism is growing too. Even the woman’s march (sadly) got an anti Semitic touch.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wigless

They do this bc they think Jews are these super smart CEOs who control society and are behind the fall of the cishet white male, but I don’t understand how these attacks would make them wanna stop in any way lmao. If Hitler didn’t cancel Judaism, no one can...

sigh it’s so messy. These people are crazy. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heidi Montag
28 minutes ago, Wigless said:

If Hitler didn’t cancel Judaism, no one can...

Those people also believe that Hitler was a jewish puppet, though. :madge:

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner

Ironic that these stats have risen ever since the orange man hit presidency.

As I will always say, he's a good businessman, but as far as social issues and caring about his country's wellbeing, he couldn't care less :lana:

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boyboi12

Wait to they post 2018 madness :huntyga: this year has just been ****!

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrawberryBlond
3 hours ago, Melech said:

While the majority of hate crimes comes from the far right, leftist antisemitism is growing too. Even the woman’s march (sadly) got an anti Semitic touch.

Exactly. It's naive to think it's just a far right problem. In the UK, there have been issues with the Labour party having antisemitism in its ranks and they're the British equivalent to the Democrats. Also, there's sadly another group that's known for it, as you'll find below...

2 hours ago, Wigless said:

They do this bc they think Jews are these super smart CEOs who control society and are behind the fall of the cishet white male, but I don’t understand how these attacks would make them wanna stop in any way lmao. If Hitler didn’t cancel Judaism, no one can...

sigh it’s so messy. These people are crazy. 

Just to let you know, not all the perpetrators are conservative white males. Not only are there liberals at it but there are a lot of Muslims guilty of it too. Jewish/Muslim conflict is very common and the hate committed against Jews by Muslims are sadly overlooked because either people don't know about it or they're too afraid of repercussions if they do say anything. There's so much stuff that goes on under the surface that people don't know about.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante

what’s wrong with people. seriously I cannot I just cannot understand all of this bullsh t all over the world. I’m from Poland and we hurt so badly from world war II and actually like 75% of the population is hating Germans for world war II but they also hate jews (that was the most hurt people during that period of time) too. I don't even know what is going on. I’m not afraid of god I am afraid of men...    I am just peaceful hippie guy that is accepting everyone no matter where they are from or what is their background. It’s 21st century and we still act like savages. That’s so sad that I feel totally hopeless considering the scale of all of these events. Even my closest friends sometimes act hateful against some minorities here saying things like „I don’t like them that’s all”. It’s so much stereotyping there. As I get older I just want to move to the moon even more.

Edited by Emigrante
Every morning there are mountains to climb.
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering

White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism has reported that 71 percent of the extremist-related fatalities in the United States between 2008 and 2017 were committed by members of the far right or white-supremacist movements.

Data compiled by the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database shows that the number of terror-related incidents has more than tripled in the United States since 2013, and the number of those killed has quadrupled. In a recent analysis of the data, roughly 60 percent of those incidents were driven by racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, antigovernment or other right-wing ideologies. Left-wing ideologies, like radical environmentalism, were responsible for 11 attacks. Muslim extremists committed just seven attacks.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrawberryBlond
12 hours ago, Whispering said:

White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism has reported that 71 percent of the extremist-related fatalities in the United States between 2008 and 2017 were committed by members of the far right or white-supremacist movements.

Data compiled by the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database shows that the number of terror-related incidents has more than tripled in the United States since 2013, and the number of those killed has quadrupled. In a recent analysis of the data, roughly 60 percent of those incidents were driven by racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, antigovernment or other right-wing ideologies. Left-wing ideologies, like radical environmentalism, were responsible for 11 attacks. Muslim extremists committed just seven attacks.

I know this was totally aimed at me, even though you didn't quote me.

I at least appreciate that you used statistics to support your point, but you use them as if they're supposed to sound good in comparison to what I was saying. "Just" seven attacks? I doubt you'd be saying that if Nazis had committed the same amount. It's funny how a stat becomes "just" an insignificant number when it concerns something that firs your agenda but becomes a shockingly high number when it involves a group you dislike. Seven attacks is still seven too many. And ok, fair enough, 60% of attacks were from right wing groups...what about the other 40%? 40% of a helluva high percentage. I'm sure you'd say it was if it involved a group you didn't like. Seriously, you're ignoring the causes behind just under half of anti-Semetic attacks? A 40/60 split isn't good enough to deny one side, in my eyes. Shouldn't the cause behind every crime concern you? Not just the ones committed by unsavoury groups?

But considering past conversations we've had about continental differences, seeing that you're American, I'll accept your US-based stats as you're obviously of a better authority on that than me. However, now I want to show you some European stats from a European perspective and see the shocking difference. This stuff is from a book I read a few months ago, which was published in 2016, so these reports were mega recent:

- In 2003, a report by the European Monitoring Shelter got shelved when it was discovered that the reason behind an upsurge in anti-Semetic attacks in Europe lately was by young Muslim perpetrators.

- In 2006, in Paris, a French Jew called Ilan Halimi was tortured for 3 weeks by a gang of Muslims who called themselves "the barbarians." They claimed to torture him so he would give them money because "Jews have money."

- In 2012, in Toulouse, a Muslim gunman killed 3 children and a teacher at a Jewish school.

- According to the French agency, BNVCA, anti- Semetic attacks doubled in a single year between 2013-2014, totalling 851 (despite Jews only making up 1 per cent of the French population), which was around the time Muslims started migrating in droves.

- In 2014, in Paris, on Bastille Day, worshippers at a synagogue were barricaded inside by immigrant protestors who shouted "Death to the Jews," among other things.

- In 2014, in Brussels, a Muslim gunman killed 4 Jews at a Jewish museum.

- In 2014, in Frankfurt, Dortmund and Essen, immigrant protesters gathered to shout "Hamas, hamas, all Jews to the gas" and "Jewish s**t."

- In 2014, in Berlin, a Muslim imam spoke at his mosque and urged God to "kill the Zionist Jews, kill every last one of them."

- In 2015, in Copenhagen, a Muslim gunman killed a Jewish man on security duty at the Great Synagogue.

- In 2015, in Paris, a Muslim gunman killed 4 Jews at a kosher hypercache.

 

Remember that Muslims are much more prevalent in Europe than in America and we endure a whole lot more Muslim extremist terrorism than America, most often because we accept in a lot of immigrants without proper background checks and our security is nowhere near as tight and Europe's pretty much open borders, meaning criminals can run around undetected. I'm by no means saying that this is a sign that Muslims shouldn't be allowed in at all, but far more indepth monitoring must be done and we've taken in far too many immigrants without question (some who, on the authority of the NGO workers who were helping them, had ISIS material on their phones but were waived through anyway).

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This stuff is from a book I read a few months ago, which was published in 2016, so these reports were mega recent:

 

Name your sources, what book? 

This thread is about FBI, which operates in USA. Whispering posted statistics from all groups, your “source” or unknown book focuses only on one, without mentioning the others, I suspect bias.

Most of your examples are from 2014/15, when Israeli war on Gaza resulted in over 2000 deaths, 500 of them children, which is one of the big reasons why tensions between Muslims and Jews in West escalated. And no it’s not justifiable, it’s just the truth and situation is noticeably different when there’s no full blown war in I-P. This thread is about 2017.

Did you research about right wing crimes in Europe? Did you read a book about that? You would sound less biased if you would also expand on white right wing crimes, but no.. 

also your rhetoric is very xenophobic “which was around the time Muslims started migrating in droves”. I was expecting you to compare them to rats and roaches like some British populists.

 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I know this was totally aimed at me, even though you didn't quote me.

I at least appreciate that you used statistics to support your point, but you use them as if they're supposed to sound good in comparison to what I was saying. "Just" seven attacks? I doubt you'd be saying that if Nazis had committed the same amount. It's funny how a stat becomes "just" an insignificant number when it concerns something that firs your agenda but becomes a shockingly high number when it involves a group you dislike. Seven attacks is still seven too many. And ok, fair enough, 60% of attacks were from right wing groups...what about the other 40%? 40% of a helluva high percentage. I'm sure you'd say it was if it involved a group you didn't like. Seriously, you're ignoring the causes behind just under half of anti-Semetic attacks? A 40/60 split isn't good enough to deny one side, in my eyes. Shouldn't the cause behind every crime concern you? Not just the ones committed by unsavoury groups?

But considering past conversations we've had about continental differences, seeing that you're American, I'll accept your US-based stats as you're obviously of a better authority on that than me. However, now I want to show you some European stats from a European perspective and see the shocking difference. This stuff is from a book I read a few months ago, which was published in 2016, so these reports were mega recent:

- In 2003, a report by the European Monitoring Shelter got shelved when it was discovered that the reason behind an upsurge in anti-Semetic attacks in Europe lately was by young Muslim perpetrators.

- In 2006, in Paris, a French Jew called Ilan Halimi was tortured for 3 weeks by a gang of Muslims who called themselves "the barbarians." They claimed to torture him so he would give them money because "Jews have money."

- In 2012, in Toulouse, a Muslim gunman killed 3 children and a teacher at a Jewish school.

- According to the French agency, BNVCA, anti- Semetic attacks doubled in a single year between 2013-2014, totalling 851 (despite Jews only making up 1 per cent of the French population), which was around the time Muslims started migrating in droves.

- In 2014, in Paris, on Bastille Day, worshippers at a synagogue were barricaded inside by immigrant protestors who shouted "Death to the Jews," among other things.

- In 2014, in Brussels, a Muslim gunman killed 4 Jews at a Jewish museum.

- In 2014, in Frankfurt, Dortmund and Essen, immigrant protesters gathered to shout "Hamas, hamas, all Jews to the gas" and "Jewish s**t."

- In 2014, in Berlin, a Muslim imam spoke at his mosque and urged God to "kill the Zionist Jews, kill every last one of them."

- In 2015, in Copenhagen, a Muslim gunman killed a Jewish man on security duty at the Great Synagogue.

- In 2015, in Paris, a Muslim gunman killed 4 Jews at a kosher hypercache.

 

Remember that Muslims are much more prevalent in Europe than in America and we endure a whole lot more Muslim extremist terrorism than America, most often because we accept in a lot of immigrants without proper background checks and our security is nowhere near as tight and Europe's pretty much open borders, meaning criminals can run around undetected. I'm by no means saying that this is a sign that Muslims shouldn't be allowed in at all, but far more indepth monitoring must be done and we've taken in far too many immigrants without question (some who, on the authority of the NGO workers who were helping them, had ISIS material on their phones but were waived through anyway).

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.

This report is about hate crime in the US. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

Hate crimes due to radical Islamic views are the least of our worries in the US yet are the group mostly demonized in the media and by people. 

The reality is the facts show domestic terror related to political beliefs, usually right wing are the most threatening to our safety when it pertains to hate crimes. 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrawberryBlond
9 minutes ago, lego said:

 

Name your sources, what book? 

This thread is about FBI, which operates in USA. Whispering posted statistics from all groups, your “source” or unknown book focuses only on one, without mentioning the others, I suspect bias.

Most of your examples are from 2014/15, when Israeli war on Gaza resulted in over 2000 deaths, 500 of them children, which is one of the big reasons why tensions between Muslims and Jews in West escalated. And no it’s not justifiable, it’s just the truth and situation is noticeably different when there’s no full blown war in I-P. This thread is about 2017.

Did you research about right wing crimes in Europe? Did you read a book about that? You would sound less biased if you would also expand on white right wing crimes, but no.. 

also your rhetoric is very xenophobic “which was around the time Muslims started migrating in droves”. I was expecting you to compare them to rats and roaches like some British populists.

I was wary about naming it for fears that people that would immediately discredit me based on its title alone, even though they'd probably not read it. That's the problem when I put out information that people don't like - if they see anything from a right wing source, they flat-out tell me they won't read it. How can I get through to people if they won't even read the stuff that changed my liberal mind? I've seen stuff that more liberals ought to know about, if only they'd be open-minded like they claim to be. If you truly are a liberal, you'll want the truth. But if you really want to know, the book is called The Strange Death Of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam. It's written by Douglas Murray. It's an amazing read and loaded with facts from the actual frontlines in some cases.

Of course I'm only focusing on one group because I was focusing on the part that no one wants to focus on - the stuff committed by non-whites. I don't really care about what the situation was that caused some escalated Jewish hate, you know you wouldn't accept an outbreak of Muslim abuse just after 9/11 or 7/7. Apparently, there's never an excuse when whites do it but always an excuse when non-whites do it.

Of course I'm aware of right wing crime in Europe, I never denied that. It's just that I want to talk about left wing crime as well as that's the side that gets covered up, specifically, by left wingers. They cover for their own as much as conservatives do. Pardon me for wanting to talk about all types of crime, not just the ones committed by those from an opposing viewpoint. I could easily turn it all around on you and say you'd sound less biased if you talked about left wing crimes. But apparently, only you can do that to me.

Oh, leave off with that garbage and stop putting words in my mouth. It's a fact that this is the timeframe when the migration crisis kicked off. It's when people started to take notice of how many refugees suddenly needed help and took them in. That's the time most of us became aware of the huge influx of immigrants. That's all I'm saying. It's also no secret that crime spiked after this period. I'm only telling you facts here.

2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.

This report is about hate crime in the US. 

I gather that but I'm just pointing out that just because it might be one way in the States doesn't mean it's the same case everywhere, that the same kinda statistics and the people committing those statistics are the same everywhere. I like to make it clear that hate crime isn't just something that whites commit against non-whites. I'd say you were just dodging the evidence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The Strange Death Of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam. It's written by Douglas Murray.

 

:air:

 

I rest my case. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×