💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga ends Trump

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

I love how she says "I knew this before", it's like she's saying "here we go, Trump being an ass AGAIN"

I'd love to sit and watch her debate with Trump on live TV

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It’s ridiculous how bad it’s gotten recently. I grew up in central Washington state and the fires where never this bad or frequent as they have been these past 6 or seven years. When I was little (I’m only 21) the smell of smoke wasn’t a thing I associated with spring and summer and now it doesn’t matter if you’re in Western, central, or eastern Washington. You’re still gonna smell smoke for long periods of time in the hotter months because there’s always a fire somewhere. Parts of my hometown were even evacuated recently because a fire was right at the edge on hill.

Thats so scary. I left for coffee this morning and could smell smoke and was so confused. Then I saw on the news that the smoke is passing through the Boston area...:wtfga:

⚯͛

JazzGa

Why does anyone even bother tweeting the presidon't :nails: It seems so futile to me. I hate that our political discourse has become so shallow that it's just unanswered celebrity tweets

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I wish someone would end him like, fo real

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Queen Bitch

This is good. But she could have gone harder. I wish someone would just completely scalp him, like just go off in a really long Twitter thread and destroy him - that would be iconic

Quartz

Gaga embodies love. She is never hateful, something I also strive for everyday. The art got me, the love that overflows from her made me stay.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

monster4life231
18 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

I'd love to sit and watch her debate with Trump on live TV

Can we petition for this to happen? 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived