Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Stan Lee dies at 95

Dawson

Featured Posts

Reality

This is so disheartening... 

Comic books, for me, were always a source of fantasy and being able to escape into a world that was so full of life and amazing individuals. It took me out of whatever I was feeling stressed about and it immersed me into lore and mythos that only the most imaginative and creative minds could come up with. In a lot of ways, Stan Lee was like Gaga to me.

I hope his friends and family are staying strong through this grieving process...We really lost a legend :heart:

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sad :(

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Haroon

I rushed in here in disbelief hoping there was some catch or tasteless joke or something :/

It's so incredibly saddening. He's left behind many things for many of us to hold in awe and his impact was major. He lived a long life and I hope that his departure was a peaceful one :ohno:

R.I.P. :heart:

I will never forget him since he's the man behind one of the most wonderful mythologies in modern culture since I can remember, and I'm such a comic book reader. I totally prefer to read comics than watch a movie. He created the X-Men, for example (my favorite thing in this world tbh), these "mutants" that were born that way, different from the rest of the human race, and they're feared and hated by the very same people they had sworn to protect. It's such a powerful metaphor and the reason we love all these stories he created.

I truly admired him so much and I will always.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

CautiousLurker

Nuuuuu, I know he was old and stuff but this is still very sad - Mr Lee, even tho I don't read comics so much, you and your muslcey superhero hunks still managed to have quite an effect on me as a wee teenage lad coming to terms with his sexuality, RIP, you will be missed greatly 

Archived