Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's PlayStation Hub

Logan

Featured Posts

playstation-4-logo.jpg

Welcome to the PlayStation Hub, inspired by our lovely neighbors at the Nintendo Hub! Here you can discuss PlayStation titles that you're currently playing or looking forward to. 

Want to connect with other members and play together? Post your PSN ID below and I will add you to the list!

PSN ID's:

Spoiler

Logan: lcorry15

Ego Slayer: Darth_Now_Online

22 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

Darth_Now_Online

Jake is my name and I’m OBSESSED with Destiny 2

I platinumed it when it came out but quit playing before they released the newest DLC. I hear the game is good again though! 

Have fun!! :party:

I don't have PS4 yet, maybe one day, but I love my PS1-3 :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thatfoxyfeeling

If you have a PS4 I recommend playing these games: Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian.

The Last Of Us is AMAZING, Can't wait for the sequel. :party:

Ego Slayer
2 hours ago, Logan said:

I platinumed it when it came out but quit playing before they released the newest DLC. I hear the game is good again though! 

Yes it’s so much better now, and it’s on its way to get even better

2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

If you have a PS4 I recommend playing these games: Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian.

The Last Of Us is AMAZING, Can't wait for the sequel. :party:

Horizon Zero Dawn is my favorite video game of all time, no lie. 

1 hour ago, Ego Slayer said:

Yes it’s so much better now, and it’s on its way to get even better

I was admittedly angry when they purposely put very small dlc on the season pass and didn’t include the latest big update in the pass. Destiny is a good game but they are famous for their money grabs. 

LordEnigma

I’ve had zero time to play with studying but I can’t wait for break to play again :vegas:

I love the dishonored games and tomb raider :giveup:

So this finally happened :lolly:

Anyways I just recently started gaming on the PS4. I've been mostly playing GTA V while waiting for God of War and RDR2 to arrive. My PSN is thenayan99-lucky.

Interlude

psn: tychostic

This is a great idea! Would love to play with you again sometime :hug: Hopefully my connection isn't atrocious :sweat:

Been neglecting playing and have been too busy but this thread makes me wanna pick it up again. Was playing a bunch of Dead by Daylight and The Binding of Isaac before that. Can't wait to get the new Spiderman and Spyro Trilogy!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

FadMadonsterStan

Well I wanna play Detroit Become Human and I know it’s been out since this summer, but waitunf for it to go on sale. Love the story and some of the male characters are hot :wub:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

47 minutes ago, tthen said:

So this finally happened :lolly:

Anyways I just recently started gaming on the PS4. I've been mostly playing GTA V while waiting for God of War and RDR2 to arrive. My PSN is thenayan99-lucky.

God of War is incredible, you will love it :) 

Archived