Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Someone zoom into Gaga's shades and find out if she's on Gagadaily. :trollga:

She was probably on twitter reading all the fake reports from her fans about her house burning down. :wtfga:

⚯͛

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Probably because she’s trying to shop with her fiancé and friend but Paparazzi are taking pics. 

Pretty sure she's used to that :huntyga: I mean, unlike many celebrities she has never had any kind of misconducts with them in public.

6 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Someone zoom into Gaga's shades and find out if she's on Gagadaily. :trollga:

"If only they knew I'm dropping a jazz album first"

6051204-6377651-Under_the_radar_She_carr

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

She was probably on twitter reading all the fake reports from her fans about her house burning down. :wtfga:

"****. Chris, we forgot the chickens"

6051204-6377651-Under_the_radar_She_carr

Infinity Wave
13 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Probably because she’s trying to shop with her fiancé and friend but Paparazzi are taking pics. 

Or maybe because her house could have been burnt and many houses of nornal people have been burnt.

Dealing with Paparazzi are part or her job stop acting like she is hurt by that or that's a bad thing. Lmao guys you overreact like she was follwed by angry dogs beating her all the time. It's people taking pics. Just that.  Stop.

Colourful

Miracle

I feel like she partly relies on her relationship with us her fans when she's sad and I truly feel like I'm useful to her 

Aww, muffin. She probably had a very rough day yesterday. (still can't believe she went to the mall in sweatpants though, even if they are kinda cute :laughga:)

thatfoxyfeeling
20 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

She’s wearing sunglasses inside though, she lives for the Paparazzi. :sis:

Leblanc

Inb4 someone says she always looks miserable with Christian.

In all honesty though must be shitty with the fact it was widely reported on social media her house burnt down when it didn't and tbh it probably has tons of smoke damage anyway.

I always let the good ones go

Archived