1. 1. Singles

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

GP-wise:

LoveGame is not forgotten.

PI was a lead single so it can’t be forgotten.

MTN and G.U.Y. are, out of these songs, the most forgotten.

Fandom-wise, I feel like MTN and G.U.Y. are forgotten as well but MTN is an album opener and also a powerful song so yeah. G.U.Y. takes the spot.

11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mark my word Perfect Illusion won't be back anytime soon knowing she has only peformed it once in Japan for promo and cut some parts of it after only few shows of JWT

Agreed. Perfect Illusion was poorly promoted and the vocal notes are risky for Gaga.

So that ship has sailed :messga: but I would love to hear it again in the future. 

homomo

In terms of what people would not know:

1. G.U.Y.
2. Perfect Illusion
3. Marry The Night
4. Lovegame

Even though I love Perfect Illusion I had to vote for it. People here are saying that because it was a lead single is automatically not fortettable, but that's literally the reason why I think it is. It was a really bad choice since it was so unexpected and different, probably why it kinda flopped.

I agree G.U.Y. was, unfortunately, pretty forgettable as well. I really liked it and the video was truly amazing, but yeah, people slept on it. Sad.

Doncho

LoveGame because its the most generic ut of those. GUY floped big time but the video alone makes it memorable for me

Archived