💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s malibu mansion is SAFE

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

We still don’t have pics but this is pretty assured and she’s not just some troll account.

The fire devil works hard but Gaga works harder:firega:

Update:

SHE LEFT HER CHICKENS:giveup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

Wow. this is truly the definition of a reverse my mom works at netflix expedition. Thank you miss olivia smith 97 on twitter.:party:

2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I'd be like "cool cool fire etc... go..inside...the house. Bring me her leftover pasta ala Bradley Cooper."

Confiscate ARTPOP Act II, it’s for her safety 

SPARTACUS

Apparently she left her chickens behind. Free fried chicken for those hungry firefighters. She's so thoughtful 'n' sweet! :wub:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6375989/Caitlyn-Jenner-Lady-Gagas-Malibu-mansions-escape-unscathed-raging-wildfires.html

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Woolfsmck

Good news...her dad is so cool.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Lighter
Just now, Spartacus said:

Apparently she left her chickens behind. Free fried chicken for those hungry firefighters. She's so thoughtful 'n' sweet! :wub:

Oh my god?

SPARTACUS
7 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Oh my god?

"Chickens at Lady Gaga's home are seen alive and well on Saturday after the star evacuated her pad"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6375989/Caitlyn-Jenner-Lady-Gagas-Malibu-mansions-escape-unscathed-raging-wildfires.html

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

PrinceGaga

I’m here for a photo of Gaga kissing the dad on the cheek

3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gaga is such a good person she's probably going to invite them for dinner once its safe :runhug:

Roast chicken for dinner? Dddddff

Archived