💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Co-Chairing the American Cinematheque Honoring Bradley Cooper!

MEM

Featured Posts

http://www.ladygagamedia.net/lady-gaga-to-co-chair-32nd-annual-american-cinematheque-awards/

This was announced back in April but the list of co-chairs was only released now! 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bradley-cooper-named-american-cinematheque-award-honoree-1105759

I know Gaga will only have a small presentation but I live for these broadcasts, especially seeing her reactions throughout and possibly a gathering of all the guests at the end. I'm so proud of Bradley, such a humble and hard-working artist who deserves the world and everyone praising him for a night! DO YOU THINK SHE'LL SING? OMG.

From what I've researched, it's aired on AMC for the past couple of years, and they upload the shortest clips on YT, but if any of y'all have that can you please record/cap it for the Internationals?! The whole show, obviously. @Nemo @Reno @lad-gaga FYI!

McMonster08

Omg her speech leaked jjust now!!!!

"There can be a hundred people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, but just one does and that's him."

:trollga:

BLACKOUTbritney

Other quotes from the speech “We’re both Italian Americans” “I cooked him leftover pasta” and “I said OMG Bradley! You can sing!” :diane: 

PunkTheFunk

"Thank you to American Cinematheque for this incredible opportunity. You know, there can be 100 plates of spaghetti in a room and 99 believe they are makeup wipes, so if there are 56 Bradley Coopers travelling at 72 miles per hour, calculate my distance from the Shallow now."

Jessica C
22 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Thank you to American Cinematheque for this incredible opportunity. You know, there can be 100 plates of spaghetti in a room and 99 believe they are makeup wipes, so if there are 56 Bradley Coopers travelling at 72 miles per hour, calculate my distance from the Shallow now."

LOL. You made me laugh SO HARD, I CHOKED. :lmao:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

hausofdave

you guys realize that majority of the co-chairs with Gaga are Oscar winners and voters, whew coming to secure those votes :giggle:

GypsyBabe

I can already hear her presentation in my mind :laughga:

She’s just the cutest. 

⚯͛

Archived