Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Takes On Trump

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's kind of hilarious/repugnant that Trump will literally just use artist's music without their permission and just think that that's okay. The level of entitlement is UNREAL.

3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

How can an LGBT person support Drumpf? Its like being black and supporting an openly racist person. I don't get it at all. :koons:

so...it's like being black and supporting Trump also? :oops:

beaublue
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

They care more about tax cuts than the livelihood of other people. That, or their racism outweighs their desire to be seen as equal to the straights. 

Ugh either way, I voted for Hillary & she won the popular vote but the Electoral College decided on Trump which completely undermines democracy. I also just voted early at my college so hopefully all the Democrats I voted for win.

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG WHAT A CLASSY FIERCE DRAG I am living! and when you read it with her voice in your head it’s even more of a kii!

slay

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
28 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think it's kind of hilarious/repugnant that Trump will literally just use artist's music without their permission and just think that that's okay. The level of entitlement is UNREAL.

it shows the kinda man he is. pretty sure consent isn’t a part of vocabulary either. he is gross.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

DiscoHeaven23
5 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

slay me jamaican mommy queen legend goddess

Shes from Barbados :selena:

Chromatic
16 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Off topic but I wonder if there’s a Trump supporter in this site and why they support him :neyde:

@DutchHooker what's good? :vegas:

That J
16 hours ago, Pantera said:

Yea, there’s a few. However, there’s one in particular that’s a full hypocrite and appears to have racist tendencies. I’m waiting on him to say something stupid to expose him. 

And one got exposed awhile back for some very serious reasons. But thats that on that.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DutchHooker
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@DutchHooker what's good? :vegas:

Well.. :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ZiggyZiggs
10 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

slay me jamaican mommy queen legend goddess

barbados sweetie im so sorry

crisTEAne

i love that she used the word tragic. :lmao:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived