💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Takes On Trump

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Via TIME:

The superstar singer took to Twitter to protest the fact that her song “Don’t Stop the Music” was reportedly played at a campaign rally Sunday for Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Sunday.

Source: http://time.com/5444498/trump-rally-rihanna/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

Off topic but I wonder if there’s a Trump supporter in this site and why they support him :neyde:

nostalgia’s for geeks

3 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Off topic but I wonder if there’s a Trump supporter in this site and why they support him :neyde:

Oh girl there are like tens of them. Just go to literally any US politics thread.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Gagz4Gaga
7 minutes ago, gag said:

Oh girl there are like tens of them. Just go to literally any US politics thread.

I- :saladga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

19 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Yea, there’s a few. However, there’s one in particular that’s a full hypocrite and appears to have racist tendencies. I’m waiting on him to say something stupid to expose him. 

Henri Bardot
2 minutes ago, Pantera said:

Yea, there’s a few. However, there’s one in particular that’s a full hypocrite and has racist tendencies. I’m waiting on him/her to say something stupid to expose him/her.

Expose ha

pooiota

Batwings
27 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

During the election, there were a few Trump supporters on GGD, (like actual Twinks for Trump), but I know a few got banned, not for their political views, but for posting inflammatory comments about other members and starting fights. One member completely changed his mind on Trump after the election. There are still a few Trump supporters around, and yes, some of them have made openly racist comments.

Archived