💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

No Floods snippet shown at Columbus Day Parade 10/8

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Jesus, how many times has she changed her voice? What's going on lol...

?? 

Her voice change happened before/during the fame era. And that was only once. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

this fandom has been looking for this performance for years!

this was her very first television performance on NBC I think we all thought the only record of this was on some random person's recorded vhs tapes that we'll never see lol

4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

She was only 19 then :tony: truly a star being born 

this was the age she hit the ground running, dragging her piano to every bar in new york city!

Teal Ambition
13 minutes ago, MEM said:

this was the age she hit the ground running, dragging her piano to every bar in new york city!

and pretending to be her own manager :ohwell:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ChicaSkas
34 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I remember back in the day @ChicaSkas saying that people had literally phoned this news outlet to see if they would release the performance and they said they honestly didn’t even think they had the footage anymore :omg:

Yes, I found this footage.

It is spectacular and beautiful. 

It took me five months of negotiating with the CCF, NBC execs , and the Haus.

Bobby told me we couldn't release it (back in 2013 when I succeeded in all that) because the Haus needed to determine when and if it was ever to be released. This was not me. Obviously ABC 7 secured permission from Bobby.

Which is a bummer that GGD couldn't have broken it to the world,  but ABC7 is much bigger than us and probably had more pull.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

YoungHuyzy

Wow is there any way to save this post on my account? I'd love to come back to this video every now and then and see how much Gaga's grown. :flutter:

ChicaSkas

@Nemo is there a way with your skills you might be able to rip the entire Columbus day 2018 parade in HD?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

crushedlemonice
9 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

ï»ż It is spectacular and beautiful. 

Bobby told me we couldn't release it (back in 2013 when I succeeded in all that) because the Haus needed to determine when and if it was ever to be released. This was not me. Obviously ABC 7 secured permission from Bobby.

ï»ż Which is a bummer that GGD couldn't have broken it to the world,  but ABC7 is much bigger than us and probably had more pull.

Did they air the full footage? Do we have a link?

misunderstood

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE SOMETHING FROM THIS

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Which is a bummer that GGD couldn't have broken it to the world,  but ABC7 is much bigger than us and probably had more pull.

I would really like to DM you but I can't :messga:

codymonster
18 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Oh wow, I didn’t realize that you had actually found it!!

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, MEM said:

I would really like to DM you but I can't :messga:

please email me ChicaSkas at gmail dot com

Regina George
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I honestly don’t understand her team sometimes.. Like why wouldn’t they just let you release it? It’s not like that footage didn’t air to thousands of people at the time.. ugh

Archived