Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform/receive award @ Columbus Day parade

Featured Posts

A humanitarian award is so fitting for Gaga.  To some she is known as a pop star, an artist, a legend, an icon, but at the end of the day her most important achievement is how she helped people.  I have a feeling she will receive many awards during her lifetime for what she has done for others.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I'm so happy to hear she's performing!!!!  I wonder what she's going to perform.:shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAMROD

Congrats, Gaga :applause:

So bitter sweet to see this become full circle

Keep it up!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

2005 ;) and omg this is the ten year anniversay since shes performed there. She was 19 and now shes 29 :omg: She should wear a long brown wig as a tribute to when she first performed there 10 years ago :giveup: 

And she should perform some Red and Blue songs :giveup:

💚

monsterdreams

She'll probably do BTW in some form 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Another award.....she keeps slaying

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ChicaSkas

This is great. I can't wait to see what might come of this. She did indeed perform this ten years ago.

Back in 2013, I spent months researching this with Sara and the Gagaverse team and we located the footage for GagaDaily. We showed our findings to the Haus. It's a beautiful performance by a strikingly young and talented Gaga. 

Out of respect for the Haus' wishes, this footage has not been released, but it's my hope with the ten year anniversary around the corner they might say yes, go ahead. Fingers crossed. 

edit: is there no way to remove spoilers once you accidentally put them there :dead: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Tropico

I NEED HER TO SING NO FLOODS :giveup: 

In reality, she might perform song Italian American classic from back in the old days. :emma: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Kermit

To celebrate a thief? K.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ChicaSkas

To celebrate a thief? K.

Please elaborate? What are you talking about?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Kermit

Please elaborate? What are you talking about?

Columbus Day- Christopher Columbus, basically lied about discovering America when the Indians discovered it first, I don't really give too much credit to Christopher but I am happy to see the outcome of events such as this.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived