Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justice for Selena Gomez

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

[A Thread Dedicated To Selena Gomez]

selena-gomez.jpg

I think she's completely underrated in the pop music world. She has delivered so many bops I can't even nameĀ all of them because a lot were not released as singles but:Ā 

slow down, come and get it, the heart wants what it wants, love you like a love song, same old love, fetish, kill em with kindness, hands to myself, good for you, back to you, it aint me, wolves, bad liar, perfect, we don't talk anymore, .....

And tbh it's not even the half of her bops. I've recently been through her albums (shame on me for being so late) and her albums are so consistent it's crazy. Not many fillers.Ā 

She has a very nice voice, she's beautiful and makes incredible music. I can't understand why is she so underrated, like for real???? One of the best pop singers in terms of music this decade imo.

If, like me, you did not dig that much into her albums, I recommend you hardly to do this right now, it's completely worth it. It'll feed your thirst of bops for a while.Ā 

Ā 

Anyway I propose you to share one of yourĀ favoriteĀ Selena songs in this thread (better if it's not a popular song).

My current bop is: Body Heat

Ā 

KatieJudasGaga4

I mean, I love her old stuff better tbh, but I enjoy her music. But, I feel she is kinda overrated tbh in terms of music. Like it isn't anything that special and her voice ability isn't that great either. Like, The Heart Wants What It Wants is a great song and when she performed it live, it was great, but she only performed that song once. There are many other artists who are underrated that doesn't even get to chart in the top 50 in the charts. I feel like she is a nice singer (sometimes), but I wouldn't really call her underrated.

6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

[A Threat Dedicated To Selena Gomezļ»æ]

Damn sis - I thought this was gunna get crazy stalker real fast :laughga:Ā 

I think she is very cool though, Bad Liar is a great song. She moved away from basic bops and has tried to make music that is mature and interesting which I appreciate.

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Damn sis - I thought this was gunna get crazy stalker real fast :laughga:Ā 

I think she is very cool though, Bad Liar is a great song. She moved away from basic bops and has tried to make music that is mature and interesting which I appreciate.

messsĀ :giveup: gonna edit now thank you lol. And I agree with what you said

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I mean, I love her old stuff better tbh, but I enjoy her music. But, I feel she is kinda overrated tbh in terms of music. Like it isn't anything that special and her voice ability isn't that great either. Like, The Heart Wants What It Wants is a great song and when she performed it live, it was great, but she only performed that song once. There are many other artists who are underrated that doesn't even get to chart in the top 50 in the charts. I feel like she is a nice singer (sometimes), but I wouldn't really call her underrated.

Yeah I agree she is not underrated in terms of charts but, I feel like nobody really cares about her as an artist idk if you know what I mean. I mean, when you ask someone to name some pop stars, Selena hardly comes in mind. I can't explain it though

FfFfFfFF

She hasn't become a household name the way other artists are because she lacks personality. Her appeal is directed towards teenagers, she makes the most inoffensive and safe songs, doesn't bring anything new to the table & has songs offered to her. She is a sweet girl and I wish her the best but I wouldn't categorize her as an artist, leT alone an underrated one.

zakariah

her music during the Revival era were really BOPS and were pretty different from average pop songs, it's kinda sad that she's just following the same EDM structure for most of her recent songs now. in my opinion,the last time she was truly artistic with her music was with Bad Liar

NIGHTCRAWLER
54 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She hasn't become a household name the way other artists are because she lacks personality. Her appeal is directed towards teenagers, she makes the most inoffensive and safe songs, doesn't bring anything new to the table & has songs offered to her. She is a sweet girl and I wish her the best but I wouldn't categorize her as an artist, leT alone an underrated one.

I agree with the fact that she lacks personality and that's probably why she doesn't is THAT popstarĀ 

Teal Ambition
44 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Imo she's actually OVERrated

Came in here to say thisĀ :ladyhaha:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Sherloid Bai

Yes she makes bops but you don't always need to be the greatest singer to make bopsĀ :trollga:

The GP doesn't really know her as a person either, other than Wizards and Justin Bieber

Archived