Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zolita transforming into Ally from A Star Is Born

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

"Like every good queer I am OBSESSED with A Star is Born & even more obsessed with the song Why Did You Do That? and Lady Gaga/Ally's incredible SNL performance. SO for halloween I transformed myself into SNL ALLY. No one knew what my costume was, but I was living for it. Enjoy ;) " - Zolita

FameHookah

OMG you are gorgeous haha i died at the "iconic aclaimed hit" part 😂 we need that performance in full tho..

WTF is MDNA

DelusionalGaga
3 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

No one knew what my costume I was, but I was living for it

Delete it :selena:

JustHMLover
7 hours ago, FameHookah said:

OMG you are gorgeous haha i died at the "iconic aclaimed hit" part 😂 we need that performance in full tho..

6 hours ago, NewUsername said:

You look amazing!

4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Wow you are beautiful! :giveup:

guys I am sorry for the misunderstanding - that's not me :D The text upon the video is taken from her YouTube channel

Regina George
1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

guys I am sorry for the misunderstanding - that's not me :D The text upon the video is taken from her YouTube channel

Ohh.. Maybe you should change what you wrote a bit.. it’s kinda confusing :cryga:

3 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

I was wondering the same. But then a lot of people refer to themselves in third person :ladyhaha:

JustHMLover
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ohh.. Maybe you should change what you wrote a bit.. it’s kinda confusing :cryga:

2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I was wondering the same. But then a lot of people refer to themselves in third person :ladyhaha:

I changed it now, my mistake sorry :icega:

Archived