Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cinema attendance at its highest in 4 years!

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

https://pro.boxoffice.com/worst-first-tentpole-treatment-sends-october-record-819-million-highest-attendance-mark-4-years/

“Thanks to the industry’s continued embrace of the year-round calendar for high profile, blockbuster-level movies, October’s domestic box office finished with an $819 million haul — setting a new record and flipping the script from recent third quarter starts. Highest Attendance Mark In 4 Years! ”

Tom Hardy, Jamie Lee Curtis, Bradley Cooper and of course the one and only, Lady Gaga. A big thank you to all of them on this wonderous month for Hollywood!:vegas:

giphy.gif

luna’s advocate

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm seriously so proud of Gaga and Bradley, but especially Gaga! She deserves everything coming her way and I just can't ughhhhhhhh, she is truly the best artist and musician in the entire world.

zakariah

the stars really aligned this past october, all 3 of the films catered to various demographics :diane:

Thomas P

I was actually gonna say something about this. My local theatre is normally the best this time of year cause all the amazing Oscar films never pull anyone in, so I can go and enjoy them by myself. Well this year every movie I go to is almost filled to the brim. 

I really like it tbh. It’s kind of like when I see people still buy cds.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived